Soldiers Co Op Outdoor Thread

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Theyr comin along nicely papa.youl like the glue i think.iv got 2 cuts from hammerheads s1,a Chemdog's Sister leaner and a sour dubb leaner and theyr both dank as hell.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well There are two possible ways to know either you will recognize my grow room..... Or there was a black SUV involved. ;^) I'll just pm you! could easier say how I think so

Last edited:
papapayne

papapayne

Theyr comin along nicely papa.youl like the glue i think.iv got 2 cuts from hammerheads s1,a Chemdog's Sister leaner and a sour dubb leaner and theyr both dank as hell.

Yea I like it. My,army brother has done 3 cycles with it so far before I took cuts. He's getting 3# per de light...yileds, super sticky, chemmy chocolate nugs with a good high.

papapayne

papapayne

so, moving all 8 the indoor flowering plants outside. I rushed their cycle before the environment was really controlled, and they look like dog shit. So just moving them outside and not paying for the 2600 watts to run them. Need to start fresh on the indoor.

the outdoor plants are starting to stretch, my greenhouse gets shaded a bit early, so sucks as they are not the size I was hoping for, but i suppose the jump start to flower will help avoid the weather.

H

happy b

Yea I like it. My,army brother has done 3 cycles with it so far before I took cuts. He's getting 3# per de light...yileds, super sticky, chemmy chocolate nugs with a good high.
Yes it seems like the glue is that very rare one that seems to tick all the boxes.yeild,potencey,flavor,vigor and fast ripening.have i missed a plus point?dont think so. No wonder everyone wants it.im waiting on a confirmed cut of the original.i got 2 cuts a while back.one was supposed to be gg4 the other illuminati Stardawg but my buddy got all his cuts mixed up so the wernt marked and one was broke so i dunno which iv got.lol.

papapayne

papapayne

Yes it seems like the glue is that very rare one that seems to tick all the boxes.yeild,potencey,flavor,vigor and fast ripening.have i missed a plus point?dont think so. No wonder everyone wants it.im waiting on a confirmed cut of the original.i got 2 cuts a while back.one was supposed to be gg4 the other illuminati Stardawg but my buddy got all his cuts mixed up so the wernt marked and one was broke so i dunno which iv got.lol.

well, you will have mine to look at and compare! I know mine is the legit cut, smoked it a lot now seen it flower several times.

H

happy b

well, you will have mine to look at and compare! I know mine is the legit cut, smoked it a lot now seen it flower several times.
Thats a good idea.when it gets a decent size i will post a pic and see if anything stands out that could confirm it is or isnt gg4.
I like the look of the wet dreams.nice sativa dom growth.what is that again papa?i know it has my favorite dutch strain of all time in its lineage.sensi star. is it blue dream?

papapayne

papapayne

so, the wet dreams was breed by a marine friend of mine. Hes an old timer, been breeding for 20 years. The female was his mainstay strain indoors, Critical sensi star by delicious seeds. I never have had the privileged to smoke the mother, but he swears 45 days till ambers, potent, smell, taste all stellar. He ended up planting several hundred bohdi dream lotus (f7 of blue dream - breeding for potency, yield, stability) and out of all those, there was one male that he said was something unique. He still uses the male, and EVERYTHING I have grown that was dream lotus crosses were fire. he had a vortex x dream lotus (named fubar) the most potent strain I have ever grown/smoked hands down, and everyone that got to sample it (Headstash only lol) said the same thing. shit i could rattle on and on about his breedings. Every strain of his I have grown I would love to have back in my garden. Lost a lot when I was raided in cali. I have 7 more wet dreams seeds, and 3 Dream lotus x liberty hazes left that I am saving for a rainy day.

papapayne

papapayne

yea the liberty hazes x dream lotus were ones i lost to root ahpids. they were slow to come on, but once they did, was intense. would have been incredible yeilder outdoors.

In other news, I acquired 5 geese today. there techniquely goslings but at 2 months old they look full grown. Going to be guarding my greenhouse :) IDK if anyone has ever encountered geese...many of the old timers from vietnom will testify to this as well. they actively patrol their territory, have better hearing, eyesight then dogs. and when set of, geese are LOUD as fuck. Cheapest security alarms money can buy. plus, they will make your grass so fucking healthy its insane. going to be adding their poo to the compost

H

happy b

Geese are great for security.they take no shit.very aggresive and are noisey as hell too.not many people use em anymore for security but they will do the job admirably.
hey papa thats a beautiful peice of land youv got.your very lucky but i know youv more than earned it.

papapayne

papapayne

thanks man! yea it is pretty nice here. the misses is really settled in now to, and is starting to really enjoy it here, so thats fucking awesome. happy misses is a happy house.

Speaking of happy misses, she has given the blessing, and I have about 750 to upgrade my indoor. Going to add insulation panels, 4k watts, co2, automation.

also, met jd short at hemp fest, got some flo seeds. pretty stoked!

anyway, hope all is well

H

happy b

You met dj short!?awesome.flo directly from the man himself!result and a half papa!did he give you any tips on growing em?what i like about short is he only had a certain amount of landrace strains but he used the differences in phenos to make loads of totally unique strains.not that iv ever tried his gear.i got DP bluberry years back but it was crap.but although it was dj shorts genetix DP made the pheno selections so....it ended up not as good as the short selected BB lines.
im tryin to get my hands on some good BB seeds but iv not had any luck yet.
alls well here papa thank you.

H

happy b

I was just thinking bud,watch those geese around your girls.i reckon the geese would munch on the tender new shoots.

papapayne

papapayne

yea they can eat little seedlings, but they don't care for anything bigger. They mostly eat tender grass shoots. from what i have read, and now seen, they appear to be a gardeners friend. They are cool animals :)

Yea, he said flow is one of his favorite lineages. Has a awesome high. My army buddy went with me, he got azure haze, and blueberry f14 x blueberry f4 male. that will be a gem, which short said was his all time smoke. that's a fucking decade at least of breeding by legend...as far as I know they aren't available for purchase. We are going to get them going them planted, and then swap clones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom