Solo Cup Challenge - Inspired by Bean throwing Day

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I was just throwing it out there as a suggestion because people have stuff going on in their grow spaces and others are ready to go, maybe a shorter time lapse than from now to 9th January

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If this is going from a perpetual thread back to a single contest that doesnt start until Jan 9th with a defined flip and end date then I'm out. Best of luck with it.
My apologies to everyone if my "perpetual" suggestion was confusing, that was not my intention obviously. Just throwing ideas out there for the OP.....shutting up now lol 🤭

beluga

beluga

Start date Jan. 9, seeds in media
end date April 1st.

You can start multiple seeds, but the entry plant must be selected by feb 21st.

Seeds only

Any Strain, Any Nutes, Reg or Fem, Photo or Auto, Any Media
Roots can poke out of the cup, but no hanging way out of the cup
As clear as it needs to be, from the man who started the thread and initially offered up a prize.

To go back to the horse race analogy - he's the track. Jockeys don't just show up whenever and have spectators bet on them. The track organizes the event.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
My apologies to everyone if my "perpetual" suggestion was confusing, that was not my intention obviously. Just throwing ideas out there for the OP.....shutting up now lol 🤭

Nah it's all good. Some of these guys are throwing down autos that are done in 8 weeks. It just doesnt fit with what I'm doing right now with a focus on classic strains and classic crosses. I've got some that go 16+ weeks. I could run some Lemon Skunk #2 but I just finished a run of it and dont want more. Just doesnt fit with what I've got going on. That's why your idea of a perpetual thread sounded great to me. Already do the first half of everything in a bonsai pot anyway. I'll post up a solo cup for solidarity on my perpetual thread in support of your contest lol :)))

Good luck all! (...back to work...)

beluga

beluga

Maybe a mod can go back and put that in the 1st post? Would save @tomatoesarecooltoo a lot of unnecessary posting for the next month lol
@1diesel1 maybe?
You culled the start date end date flip date blind date mayhem from the get-go. Having it in the OP would probably minimize the clamor.

beluga

beluga

Hey bud... watch your young pie hole and your language. I'm not your boy. You can address the nearest piece of trash in your proximity with that garbage. The point you are "driving" is flawed. Deal with it. Grow some respect. You pop off like that to ANYONE in my woods and you'll end up flat in your ass. Best to learn to control yourself online before someone smashes their point home to you in person. Enjoy your contest.
Not popping off bud.
Just clarifying what I think was a misunderstanding.
I use foul language not in hostility, just in emphasis. It's part of my vernacular that I don't care to change.
Sorry for the misunderstanding... no disrespect intended.

You should probably note that I was in agreement with you before you popped off yourself.
If my knowledge of race tracks isn't up to snuff then... shit.. my bad.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Good god you guys, listen to the guy that started this solo cup challenge!
If you can’t start a cup when the set date has been established then freaking move a long.
This is not a difficult contest and is not sanctioned by The Farm.
@tomatoesarecooltoo was gracious enough to start this solo cup and also give up some seeds to the winner, should get a little more respect from the jockeys up in here trying to make rules about a free contest.
Fuck I’m glad he’s not giving away a light!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom