• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

20210321 000413

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Wanted yo give you guys an update on the seeds I have as prizes (lemon cheese x lemon haze) for this contest. I grew one pheno outdoors full term last year. She grew kind of stretchy through veg, good vigor, good resistance to mites and thrips. In flower she surprised me by stacking tight long spears. Good resin production, mostly sticky, but a bit tacky as she dried. Flavor had very little lemon, but alot of haze, high was very heady also leaning of haze. Her weakness was caterpillar resistance. Since, I grew a pheno indoors that is currently curing, flavor is very different, strong pine and menthol similar to a jack.

Also my buddy has been growing some outdoors through the off season since he is in a semi tropical climate. He gave one of them supplemental lighting and will continue it through the main season and the other he let finish in the off season.The one he flowered out in the cooler season has dispayed purple tones that neither of my plants have shown. The one that is still vegging, has formed a large bush without any topping or training, only a bit of minor defoliation. It is way ahead of schedule to be a full term monster. Attaching pics of my buddies plants, my plants were documented fairly well on my threads until I kinda stopped coming by the farm so much.

C049EEE7 AD56 4C0E 8828 A9F3A549E7C5
8AA7ED2C 89F2 4134 8143 C7AF36EAD975
Fudge

Fudge

Wanted yo give you guys an update on the seeds I have as prizes (lemon cheese x lemon haze) for this contest. I grew one pheno outdoors full term last year. She grew kind of stretchy through veg, good vigor, good resistance to mites and thrips. In flower she surprised me by stacking tight long spears. Good resin production, mostly sticky, but a bit tacky as she dried. Flavor had very little lemon, but alot of haze, high was very heady also leaning of haze. Her weakness was caterpillar resistance. Since, I grew a pheno indoors that is currently curing, flavor is very different, strong pine and menthol similar to a jack.

Also my buddy has been growing some outdoors through the off season since he is in a semi tropical climate. He gave one of them supplemental lighting and will continue it through the main season and the other he let finish in the off season.The one he flowered out in the cooler season has dispayed purple tones that neither of my plants have shown. The one that is still vegging, has formed a large bush without any topping or training, only a bit of minor defoliation. It is way ahead of schedule to be a full term monster. Attaching pics of my buddies plants, my plants were documented fairly well on my threads until I kinda stopped coming by the farm so much.
Wasn't really that bothered about seeds at the start tbh. Then this post happened 😂. Knuckle down guys, eyes on the prize now 🏆👀

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
This is my "tent of shame"

I never clean it.

I hate it.

Let it be a lesson to any other "lazy" growers like me!

I'm still battling the aphids and I find it very hard to get motivated on plants that are basically going to yield nothing. Wasting time never feels good. This tent could have been producing "actual" weight. 🤷‍♂️

But I'm learning a lot. I have a very strong suspicion that root health = pest resistance in some cases, at least from what I've seen in my solo cup runs so far.

20210329 202035
20210329 202149
20210329 202046

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

This is my "tent of shame"

I never clean it.

I hate it.

Let it be a lesson to any other "lazy" growers like me!

I'm still battling the aphids and I find it very hard to get motivated on plants that are basically going to yield nothing. Wasting time never feels good. This tent could have been producing "actual" weight. 🤷‍♂️

But I'm learning a lot. I have a very strong suspicion that root health = pest resistance in some cases, at least from what I've seen in my solo cup runs so far.

View attachment 1108107View attachment 1108108View attachment 1108109
Shame or not, looks like you will have me beat on yield unless she kicks into overdrive, she hasn't had a lot of stretch tbh. I'm just hoping she stacks 6 dense golf balls for tops. Either that or balls of sugar and hope for frost 🙏 I'm working on a pocket on the wall of my tent system for future, as I like the idea of trying new seeds this way. It will be like those things to put shoes in pouches vertically, I'm sure I could add a light to utilise the full space in the tent for it

Fudge

Fudge

Day 42
Cutting her feed down, then a weeks flush maybe 10 days if she doesn't respond to my signals to finish. She's getting some nice purple colour already and smells amazing. Colas(mini ones😂) are filling out nice too.
20210416 005709
20210416 004631
20210416 004655

So how does it work, chop on the 1st of May?

Fudge

Fudge

Boost eh!

I better get some lottery tickets & pray I win if I want to try that stuff...damn...insanity at it's finest 🙃🤪

The hammerhead I use is home made and the boost was a freebie in with my monkey nutrients tester pack. Its pretty cheap compared to canna boost. You must have learned one thing about me by now mate, I don't like to spend money if I can help it 💸🤑.

Top Bottom