Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm starting some seeds this weekend but I'm not sure if I have any females on hand, it doesn't have to be an auto, right?
You can roll with any beans...

If you want to post a male on new year's eve go for it... I may be doing that....

It's the best looking plant..................

No clones.............

And no plants in 2 gal pots

I will run mine in green solo cups... because I have red and yellow all ready in the mix

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I run with Fox Farm Ocean Forest as well along with their trio of nutes. The lights being used is Mars-Hydro TSL 2000 & TS 1000. I'm adding another light in a few weeks so I may be replacing the TS 1000 with another TSL 2000. I don't plan on vegging her much if at all. Probably going right into bloom for more of a micro grow. I'm reading up on a few different styles when it comes to a micro grow.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm not going to say... I got a lot of beans form a place.. had a lot of terrible with them.... part was me but I still think I got screwed...... so I'll just say I'll never buy form msnl again......

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm not going to say... I got a lot of beans form a place.. had a lot of terrible with them.... part was me but I still think I got screwed...... so I'll just say I'll never buy form msnl again......
sucks having a shit experience with a bank. I haven't read the rules about mentioning banks and certain brands etc. If there is any of them. I had a bad experience with CKS but after almost 2 months of waiting I got my order plus a replacement with a ton of sorry extras. So in a way it was ok but a grower waiting 2 months for beans. No Bueno!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
sucks having a shit experience with a bank. I haven't read the rules about mentioning banks and certain brands etc. If there is any of them. I had a bad experience with CKS but after almost 2 months of waiting I got my order plus a replacement with a ton of sorry extras. So in a way it was ok but a grower waiting 2 months for beans. No Bueno!
I'll never deal with CKS again they fked me and copped a bad attitude when I tried to deal with them. Their web site has had a google warning attached for the past year saying phishing attempts reported and their google reviews report has many frustrated customers.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'll never deal with CKS again they fked me and copped a bad attitude when I tried to deal with them. Their web site has had a google warning attached for the past year saying phishing attempts reported and their google reviews report has many frustrated customers.
Make your own seeds, you'll have just as many hits and misses that way but at least you're not paying through the nose for them

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yes neither will I. I now just deal with Seedsman's and New420Guyseeds. You'll have to check the New420Guyseeds out. Insane strains with great prices too. I got my order 6 days after ordering and I would have had it sooner but USPS rerouted it accidentally.

DankVader75

DankVader75

Well, I can say that Cannabis Seeds USA is a reputable organization. I had an incident where I was missing a card. Contacted him, and after a few days, I had replacements and extra beans as well. The guy I've dealt with is really professional and cares about his business. I won't hesitate to order from them again!

V

Vondank420

OK just to make this Fun...........

Drop 2 Beans BY 11/25/19 Sunday
Solo Cup Only run both beans, 1 bean whatever you want......for a 50 - 50 % of a lady
New Year's eve we will post last pics of the plants and let this forum pick who has the best looking plant

I'm Dropping 2 Beans from Sentro's GGW x HG

It's rain water
So just so I get this correct t
🤗 mine went crazy over the night....lol

12 hrs old.....
^^^^LMAO

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Some people in America won't order from banks that pass through customs to get to America. They say it's safer. My opinion thouh though, I'd rather it go.through customs because it they find it they just toss it.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes neither will I. I now just deal with Seedsman's and New420Guyseeds. You'll have to check the New420Guyseeds out. Insane strains with great prices too. I got my order 6 days after ordering and I would have had it sooner but USPS rerouted it accidentally.
We still have a few stealth seed sellers here, where I can buy a variety of seeds at a decent price and not have to deal with the government aholes that were throwing us in jail a year ago for pot offenses that now say forget what used to say about the dangers of pot buy it from us... Relax. Chill, Mellow is their sales pitch.... Ya FK YOU AND THE SLUT THAT BORE YOU !! I'd rather pay double than give those 2 faced fks any of my cash. oops I need meds lol

Top Bottom