Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

We still have a few stealth seed sellers here, where I can buy a variety of seeds at a decent price and not have to deal with the government aholes that were throwing us in jail a year ago for pot offenses that now say forget what used to say about the dangers of pot buy it from us... Relax. Chill, Mellow is their sales pitch.... Ya FK YOU AND THE SLUT THAT BORE YOU !! I'd rather pay double than give those 2 faced fks any of my cash. oops I need meds lol
I hear you my friend. The government is slowly realizing all these years they were taking kickbacks from pharmaceutical to look a different way and so on. Now they're saying wait a minute....there's even more money in cannabis. It's slowly happening but not fast enough.

V

Vondank420

We still have a few stealth seed sellers here, where I can buy a variety of seeds at a decent price and not have to deal with the government aholes that were throwing us in jail a year ago for pot offenses that now say forget what used to say about the dangers of pot buy it from us... Relax. Chill, Mellow is their sales pitch.... Ya FK YOU AND THE SLUT THAT BORE YOU !! I'd rather pay double than give those 2 faced fks any of my cash. oops I need meds lol
Tell us how you really feel PipeWizard....

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Tell us how you really feel PipeWizard....
I got up late this morning and haven't had my first smoke yet, still eating breakfast before I walk the cat. I get testy when I start on about our government selling & making all the profit and THIER FKING EXTRA TAXES with what for years was a jail-able offense. Government greed fks the people again and I'm not playing their game. I'll grow my own & get seeds from other sources.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yea well you can move to Pennsylvania where we get taxed for rain water.....yes that's right rain water. I shit you not.
They have a ditch tax here for the handling of rain water on top of property taxes, in the Halifax regional municipality. I'm luckily out side of that jurisdiction. I've smoked now, I've lost my edge, I can handle the day again. Alls good in the country this morning, suns out winds blowing its update day for pics in my diary so I get to play with the girls for a while with the lights on in my zen space lol, like I need it lol.😃

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Dropped ‘79 Xmas beans from CSI Humboldt this morning. I’ll be running in FF soil, vegging under a combination of Dragon SL LED from Scynce and T-5s. Flowering under Gavita 1000w DE.
085DDEE4 3832 4D70 9C5F 04251069EE0E

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Dropped ‘79 Xmas beans from CSI Humboldt this morning. I’ll be running in FF soil, vegging under a combination of Dragon SL LED from Scynce and T-5s. Flowering under Gavita 1000w DE.View attachment 913480
This will definitely be a learning experience, watching you fancy folks with your fancy gadgets and know how grow monsters in tiny cups and us peons get to watch in awe as you get a pound out of 6" of dirt. lol 😊

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Okay WTF I'll participate if I haven't already broken the rules by dropping 7 seeds into the water to start. I'll separate 1 out on paper towel tomorrow. I'll just have to hope its fem. Chemdog seeds.
I'll be vegging under a combination of 4-4 ft t8's a t5, 2 - 38w cfls a 65w led and a 1000w hps and I guess if this is a competition I'll be on a 24/7 grow cycle, until flowering of course.

DankVader75

DankVader75

I got up late this morning and haven't had my first smoke yet, still eating breakfast before I walk the cat. I get testy when I start on about our government selling & making all the profit and THIER FKING EXTRA TAXES with what for years was a jail-able offense. Government greed fks the people again and I'm not playing their game. I'll grow my own & get seeds from other sources.
That's why we're making America GREAT AGAIN!! 😂😂😂

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Just glad we got a great bunch of people in on this. It was hard deciding what I wanted to drop. But like I said I dropped Blue Cookies for this. I did drop a Critical Purple Kush and Dr Seedsman's 30:1 CBD too but those aren't for the solo cup unless someone wants me to switch them?

IMG 20191123 104034
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Alaskan Purple is the only one that I don't currently have growing and or germinating.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Well....to be honest I even have strains going that aren't even in they picture lol. I'm growing perpetually so I currently have 3 different areas. My biggest area is my flowering room. This will be my first time using a tent and where I flower at the same time to flower plants at the same time.

V

Vondank420

....Update..... I have to start new beans

I put a couple drops of Dr Mc Teabagins snail oil guano sauce on the seedlings. Turned around to set the bottle down and next thing I know the plants are ready to harvest. 56 pounds dry off 1 plant in solo cup..... I'm simply amazing

Top Bottom