Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

you got to pm me whatever address and name you went your seeds to go to.......................................😊

I almost put those 4 beans in water last night lol................................................
Please do this outside of the thread please. There's also still a few grower's in this still...…….

basscaptain

basscaptain

if they went to pull my post they will....................... I understand but It's just the way I do things......

sry again I will not post here about it.........................................

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

if they went to pull my post they will....................... I understand but It's just the way I do things......

sry again I will not post here about it.........................................
Its all good my friend. In the start of the thread the mod said no "prizes" . Just trying to keep it trouble free. lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

if you read what I posted ...
Doesn't say anything about the winner...... just i'll send you 4 beans>>>>??????
not trying to start anything but this isn't even done or no one even knows when it will be done,,,,
Don't think this is crossing there line on there rule's........

But if it is
1D1 will let me know......... I'm in the gray area deep 😇 😊

you all have done a Great Job

when you all do diecde to end this let me know in a PM and i'll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> take care of that also 😙🤣🤩

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Please don't take offense to it. If you did, I do apologize as it was not and would never be my intentions in any way, shape or form.

TipJar

TipJar

Bruce Banner @ 1 foot & born Nov 27, 2019
Lots of Crystals, just not turnt yet,...
20200129 0800441

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I wish I had flipped mine a little sooner. My bigger Blue Cookies looks like she will finish up in 9 weeks. I am almost at 5 now with my Solo cup.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My Solo cup plant starting to slowly add weight. Her bigger sister in a 3 gallon fabric also took a bit to really start flowering.

Solo21
Soloback21
Moshmen

Moshmen

So I am curious...for everyone entered, my question is this. How much more/less have you found yourself feeding and watering your plant as per say a normal sized plant in a 3-5 gallon pot?
ThTwas my problem not watering or feeding proper just no time, when mine had leaves, prolly could have drank every other day if not every day in my 3-5 gallon pots in full flower I water 3-4 days apart .
Now with no structure I’m just happy it’s still alive!

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

ThTwas my problem not watering or feeding proper just no time, when mine had leaves, prolly could have drank every other day if not every day in my 3-5 gallon pots in full flower I water 3-4 days apart .
Now with no structure I’m just happy it’s still alive!
When do you plan on chopping her down? Cloudy or waiting a bit?

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

This is the banana kush I withdrew from the contest on the 1st to see if I could recover it's stunted size, and its doing a bit better, but not by much. Only 14" tall. It's been in 12/12 lighting all it's life. Except for yesterday, when I finally had some sun in my window!

B1

Latest posts

Top Bottom