Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is the banana kush I withdrew from the contest on the 1st to see if I could recover it's stunted size, and its doing a bit better, but not by much. Only 14" tall. It's been in 12/12 lighting all it's life. Except for yesterday, when I finally had some sun in my window!

Careful not to give longer hours of light. She could reveg. Nice little plant there. She could bulk up and surprise ya.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Oh I put her back, she was just basking for a moment in the sun while I took pictures. Thank you. I'm glad you mentioned that, though, I was thinking of putting her outside in a week or so along with an auto tangerine that I started. @MIMedGrower Will it hurt this plant to cut the hours back to 18/6 when I harvest the kush?

Last edited:
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Everyone have nice looking plants. Going to be fun smoking the joint we get from the entire plant lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh I put her back, she was just basking for a moment in the sun while I took pictures. Thank you. I'm glad you mentioned that, though, I was thinking of putting her outside in a week or so along with an auto tangerine that I started. @MIMedGrower Will it hurt this plant to cut the hours back to 18/6 when I harvest the kush?

Isnt it under 12/12 to flower now?

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

It is 12/12 now but after harvest my kush I will be starting seedlings in that tent at 18/6. Nevermind. It's photoperiod and it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
HiDaze

HiDaze

This thread inspired me. Germinating 3 Afkansastan crossed w/ X18 Pakastani. One of those will be remain in a solo cup for its life span đź‘Ś

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

This thread inspired me. Germinating 3 Afkansastan crossed w/ X18 Pakastani. One of those will be remain in a solo cup for its life span đź‘Ś
They are fun to do. Just require more attention.

Moshmen

Moshmen

This is the banana kush I withdrew from the contest on the 1st to see if I could recover it's stunted size, and its doing a bit better, but not by much. Only 14" tall. It's been in 12/12 lighting all it's life. Except for yesterday, when I finally had some sun in my window!
We have the same color orchid , been blooming big all winter pic is couple weeks old

D170639A 7EFE 4E69 A083 A76EE86CD5A9
TipJar

TipJar

Well,
I was running low, so I've dried quickly and almost smoked all of my Bruce Banner. ;;)
Had just over 1/4 dried. Love rolling Blunts with a little melted wax in the center and
the BB in the roll.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Well,
I was running low, so I've dried quickly and almost smoked all of my Bruce Banner. ;;)
Had just over 1/4 dried. Love rolling Blunts with a little melted wax in the center and
the BB in the roll.
I miss the blunt days....my lungs cant handle that anymore lol. Glass pieces and J's for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom