Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Speaking of a male... True story here. Back when I was in high school ( electricity and phones existed ) a friend of a friend was growing a plant of his own. I wasn't a grower of any kind. Didn't know much about marijuana at the time besides when it's smoked its the best feeling in the world. ( as close as leaving work on a Friday and your off the weekend ) well anyways, before this turns into a novel..his plant was a male and he was showing it off to everyone. This kid sat there and SMOKED the entire plant while it was wet and fresh as can be. I bet he's still there 30 year later trying to get the bowl to light.

Eight

Eight

Had to peek in..
20191128 033009

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm about to buy another Mars Hydro light using their Black Friday promotions. I need another light to pair next to my TSL 2000. Mars has some mystery bag thing too where you buy it and get an additional light too. More then likely pulling the trigger on this tonight. Looks like I better buy my fiancee something nice too. Sleeping in the bed is more comfortable.....anyways, I won't be here much today. If anyone wants to join last minute please do. People are still waiting for their seeds to break ground so there's still time. Morning will be the deadline.though.

Monster762

Monster762

Does this forum have any monthly contests? Also is there site sponsors?
There used to be a solo cup battle and picture of the month. I remember a point where pic of month won like $500 worth of stuff. I think thefe is sponsors but im not sure. I was gone a year or more.

My seed is not making it
IMAG1008

But if there is going to be a clone run too i have a few fems i cut last night
IMAG1009

I dont really like rockwool but its all i had
But i can surgically remove it once it kicks a little root n drop in solo cup.

Or i can also pop another seed but it be couple days b4 its ready for cup

Idk. That damn seed kicked a root tip n stopped. But still tryin to run the cup. Let me know which way you all prefer i proceed here. Clone or new seed?

DankVader75

DankVader75

I'm about to buy another Mars Hydro light using their Black Friday promotions. I need another light to pair next to my TSL 2000. Mars has some mystery bag thing too where you buy it and get an additional light too. More then likely pulling the trigger on this tonight. Looks like I better buy my fiancee something nice too. Sleeping in the bed is more comfortable.....anyways, I won't be here much today. If anyone wants to join last minute please do. People are still waiting for their seeds to break ground so there's still time. Morning will be the deadline.though.
Bro... you won't be disappointed with Mars Hydro... I've got the TS1000 and a cheap Blue/Red Vivosun in my 2x4x5 and there's a visible different in growth across the board... I've switched plants to prove my hypothesis.. I'll be getting the TS2000 in January...

Top Bottom