Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Ok look back few posts yall want me to proceed with a new seed or clone cut yesterday ? That damn seed spit a tip n stalled.

Eight

Eight

You as well brother! I just woke up to 2 girls above ground. I'm starting the day right!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Woke up? What's that?
20191128 035436

DankVader75

DankVader75

So the new white light mars are decent? A lot of people just hate on mars.
Some people just got stupid money and its more about showcasing thier $1400 light. But at end its the wizard not the wand in this game most of the time that makes the fire.
I'm a first time grower, so I came in unbiased... I just caught an excellent deal on the Mars and pulled the trigger to help with my output for that size tent...the growth difference between my 3 plants is is noticable under the overlap of light spectrums and when I switched the position of the 2 plants not yet scrogged, the growth rate of the 2 both boosted and decreased, per light...truer words have never been spoken about the wizard brother! Awesome quote!

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm not *positive* of breeder, but I got them through cannabis seeds USA out of Arizona. I can't talk much about them, as I had a post about good and bad seed banks removed... I was pretty sure it wasn't gonna make it though. Just took a chance
Why would they remove a post about opinions and experience with seeds banks? Maybe because they sell their own seeds here or at least that's what it looks like.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So I'm getting ready to place my very first order of autos. I've personally never grew one. My only worry is screwing something up and severely hurting my yield. I've never had any problems with my photos so I think I'll be ok. My spaces are dialed in so I should be ok on that end. I'm not a love your plant to death literally type of grower either. So any suggestions on strains? I go for taste but I like one that packs a punch too. **edit** a cheese strain is definitely one I'm getting

Eight

Eight

I'm in need of some seeds myself. Might do 1 or 2 autos when I order. Just out of curiosity

BigCube

BigCube

So I'm getting ready to place my very first order of autos. I've personally never grew one. My only worry is screwing something up and severely hurting my yield. I've never had any problems with my photos so I think I'll be ok. My spaces are dialed in so I should be ok on that end. I'm not a love your plant to death literally type of grower either. So any suggestions on strains? I go for taste but I like one that packs a punch too.

Just curious, why auto?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I wouldn't be able to start them for about 4 - 6 weeks but I figure delivery and getting soil etc I'll be close to starting them by then.

Monster762

Monster762

So I'm getting ready to place my very first order of autos. I've personally never grew one. My only worry is screwing something up and severely hurting my yield. I've never had any problems with my photos so I think I'll be ok. My spaces are dialed in so I should be ok on that end. I'm not a love your plant to death literally type of grower either. So any suggestions on strains? I go for taste but I like one that packs a punch too. **edit** a cheese strain is definitely one I'm getting
Autos have come a long way from what i see. N now some do pack a punch supposedly. Mephisto was always a name for autos. Real ones. But now there is many auto breeders with wide variety. And a lot more stable then they were when i first tried em. They come a long way quick. I still hesitate to run em. But getting re interested ill say.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I'm in need of some seeds myself. Might do 1 or 2 autos when I order. Just out of curiosity
Dinafem is the breeder for autos. I grew two of their white widow xxl autos and they grew to about 3ft tall indoors, had good side branching and gave me 5.5 oz dried. Would have been more but I had to cut the main bud off because of mold.

i only grow the freebies I get. I don’t buy auto because I like to be able to control veg time and do some training in veg.

Top Bottom