Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So, I think I have killed my plant. I gave her a 3x times her cup size flush. LOL like a gallon of water. I accidentally fed her a full dose of my large plant's feed. She's started showing signs less then 24 hours later until I realized the mistake. She's not dead but she is not happy at all. I'll get a picture up when my fiancée wakes up.

Seraphine

Seraphine

So, I think I have killed my plant. I gave her a 3x times her cup size flush. LOL like a gallon of water. I accidentally fed her a full dose of my large plant's feed. She's started showing signs less then 24 hours later until I realized the mistake. She's not dead but she is not happy at all. I'll get a picture up when my fiancée wakes up.
It should rebound. Th year never look too good after a flush like that.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

It should rebound. Th year never look too good after a flush like that.
I think she will be fine too but the looking bad part was prior to the flush. If I hadn't left the feed bottle near them I would have never knew what it was. I fed 25% every 2-3 days. She got 100% in one shot lol. Oops?

Duddles

Duddles

The above solo grow started January 1/1/20 at “Bud Growers Of Canada” on FB. It’s a yearly competition we do every January 1st. Mine are 18 to 26 inches

I mean, I like spam too! Spam and eggs is really my thing, especially if you put it on bread and add mayonaise but no mustard cause mustard is gross. Have you ever looked the ingredients of mustard? It's just rediculous and has no place in this entire thread just like your post.

Seraphine

Seraphine

@SadBadGrower I can’t remember if you were growing the dr. Seedman’s CBD. If so, how’s it going?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@SadBadGrower I can’t remember if you were growing the dr. Seedman’s CBD. If so, how’s it going?
I am growing her. She's actually hidden behind the Solo Cups. The first picture I posted above, those buds you see are from her. In this picture she is the very back and furthest to the right in the tent. She's about 3-4 weeks in flower. Closer to 3 though ( don't remember exact flip date off hand ). Anyways, she has more red pistols now then most my plants in week 7 of flower. She's not too heavy of a feeder also. Took me a couple weeks to figure that out. Her finish time was like 8-9 weeks but she is booking through flower right now. Other then that, she's doing pretty good.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I am growing her. She's actually hidden behind the Solo Cups. The first picture I posted above, those buds you see are from her. In this picture she is the very back and furthest to the right in the tent. She's about 3-4 weeks in flower. Closer to 3 though ( don't remember exact flip date off hand ). Anyways, she has more red pistols now then most my plants in week 7 of flower. She's not too heavy of a feeder also. Took me a couple weeks to figure that out. Her finish time was like 8-9 weeks but she is booking through flower right now. Other then that, she's doing pretty good.
Looks a lot like mine too. She grows lice a sativa but flowers like an indica. I can’t believe how quick they put on flowers. I’ll post a pic of mine once I go back into the grow room

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Looks a lot like mine too. She grows lice a sativa but flowers like an indica. I can’t believe how quick they put on flowers. I’ll post a pic of mine once I go back into the grow room
I'll get a better picture too. I haven't taken them out in a couple weeks to clean them up a bit. But yea, she is nuts in flower. I had to really do digging to understand how a cbd dominant plant works with flowering. Like I said, for 3 weeks in, her pistols are red all over compared to my plants in 7 weeks lol.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I'll get a better picture too. I haven't taken them out in a couple weeks to clean them up a bit. But yea, she is nuts in flower. I had to really do digging to understand how a cbd dominant plant works with flowering. Like I said, for 3 weeks in, her pistols are red all over compared to my plants in 7 weeks lol.
Mine are still white, about 4 weeks in flower. She smells like citrus.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Here’s my dr seedsman cbd
Yea she looks very much like mine. She's also frosty like yours too. I had a big problem feeding mine. I learned that I needed to feed her cal-mag with my feeds instead of with the watering. Once I started to do that, things just started rolling along just fine. I'll see what smells I get off her too. My 2x4 smells like a big holy shit when you open it because of all different strains flowering.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@Seraphine did you buy the strain or freebie if you don't mind me asking?

Latest posts

Top Bottom