• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Solo cup test/grow tent.

Well after not finding one the size I wanted, I made myself a little solo cup grow tent.

I've built this out of 1x2's and panda film. Once I confirm this is the correct size tent, I will replace the wood frame with a PVC pipe frame.

The size is 18" x 18" x 36". After looking at many solo cup grows, I've come up with a decent size tent that should accommodate the majority of solo cup grows.

The goal of this project is to have an environment, that is adequate, cheap and easily reproducible built specifically for a solo cup. This will enable me to both try my hand at the solo cup challenge, and run tests on lights, nutrients, training/pruning methods ect.

My first goal will be to flower one of my clones and see how big it gets in the space provided.

Waiting on Amazon for the blower fans I will use to exhaust the tent. Cords will go through the back top, the door is a flap, that is held closed and sealed with velcro.
PVC version will be taped up nice leaving no lose ends. This is just proof of concept.
I hope...
20190804_121243.jpg

Well after not finding one the size I wanted, I made myself a little solo cup grow tent.

I've built this out of 1x2's and panda film. Once I confirm this is the correct size tent, I will replace the wood frame with a PVC pipe frame.

The size is 18" x 18" x 36". After looking at many solo cup grows, I've come up with a decent size tent that should accommodate the majority of solo cup grows.

The goal of this project is to have an environment, that is adequate, cheap and easily reproducible built specifically for a solo cup. This will enable me to both try my hand at the solo cup challenge, and run tests on lights, nutrients, training/pruning methods ect.

My first goal will be to flower one of my clones and see how big it gets in the space provided.

Waiting on Amazon for the blower fans I will use to exhaust the tent. Cords will go through the back top, the door is a flap, that is held closed and sealed with velcro.
PVC version will be taped up nice leaving no lose ends. This is just proof of concept.
I hope...View attachment 885715

Such a nice healthy solo cup plant. Very cool set up.

Woow... Nice!! You just made my day. Nit that i see what can be done in one solo cup I'll be following in your footsteps soon. I'm from EU so i don't know how much is one solo cup. 200ml? 300ml?

What kind of damage are we talking about here?

20190807_122925.jpg
20190807_122931.jpg

I'm not going to do anything but water it, so far this strain has been hard for me to kill. Its strong enough to not need root hormone when cloning and still roots in 7 days. They love to be topped, and we will see if they love to be beaten.

Incase you guys didn't notice. That's not the same plant lol. The real plant is unbeaten but I have topped it. I will give it a week or so before I flip the light.

20190808_145016.jpg

Also I have installed the blower fans. They are small. But the cfm is almost 1.5 times the internal volume.

5v PC blower fans. They are cheap, quiet and easy to wire. 5v USB adapter used to power it.

How is it today?

Well after lopping the top off and beating it with a stick, I just left it. Gave it water and nutrients but didn't tape it, splint it, or anything else.

This was originally supposed to test the toughness of my strian and maybe a bit of a joke. But I'd say it passed the test and I have to re score the match.

PVC stick 0
WW Strain 1

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1