• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

"Bend, but don't break" that's my motto😂
20190501 183020

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For sure, I need better ways to support them. I basically just had a string tied in a circle around them. It worked for a little bit, but not for these big fuckers lol

Bamboo garden stakes and soft tie wire is easiest to customize as needed.

I think about a 2 ring tomato cage often.

Lately im having to tie down the buds or supercrop them down they are growing too big.

Not that im compaining.

Better we do more work is needed. Thats how the plants show us love. Lol.

Srenots

Srenots

I'll have to get back with ya on that tonight lol, I've had a sinus infection and can't really smell much but im pretty clear today so hope I can smell my flowers when I get home tonight! But last time I checked it had like a berry smell mixed with like elmer's glue or something lol
nice...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

How is it bro? My UC2 (second pheno) is off the charts.
Dude, this one im drying now smells like skittles, the purple bag. It smells soooooo fucking sweet, like candy. It's still got a little grass smell, but that will go away.

But the buzz from the slightly premature stuff I smoked of the other plant was fucking great! It leaves a little tingle on you lips for the first few hits. And it didn't knock me on my ass but was really great for smoking all day. It seems to improve my mood more than most weed. And I found that I was still talkative. But I really like it because it doesn't make me tired but still get a strong buzz.

However, like I said, that was slightly premature so we will see how it goes with more amber!

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I just realized how much this one im smoking on now smells like lemonheads candy. I couldn't put my finger on it before... it's UC 2, the one still going. I cut a few branches off, it's the buzz I was speaking of last post

Latest posts

Top Bottom