Solow Grows Uzi Cookies

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Shit im not really even sure. I will have to check. I think week 4 or 5 maybe. I didn't even consider foliar for some reason, slipped my mind.
Give it a shot right after lights out. I always have my foliar spray ready before the timer clicks. If your past week 4 it might be too late. Well at least I dont spray anything in after week 4 but I'm scared of mold lol like really bad. I smoked it for a bit without knowing. I'm probably never taking pot from my grandpa anymore

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I apologize @JWM2 for not growing these to their full potential but hopefully next run I will have it dialed in better. I have cuts rooted now but I may have to wait a little longer and completely clear the flower tent. Then I can put the RDWC system in there and really get rocking!

20190409 185236
20190409 185232
20190409 185227
20190409 190554
20190409 190546
20190409 190540
20190409 185205
20190409 190615

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mrs mmg and I were talking about the many fingered leaves. When I started growing it was happening to plants from seed packs i am still planting from.

We thought it was pretty cool. We were calling them “leafers”. “Look an 11 leafer!” she would call out.

The most i saw was a “13 leafer”. Lol.

So we realized we have not seen this for like 3 years now. About the same time i caught on to this growing thing and my yield and quality started to go up.

We think it is not a mutation. And it is from over feeding nutrients. I use about half to 2/3 total nutes per plant as 3 years ago with the same seeds. It has resulted in over double original average yield. And have not had any leaf anomolies like extra fingers. Little buds at the base of the petioles. Or those little extra pointing up leaves at the base that dont quite fit so they look squished. I think one was posted recently.

We even had decent sized nugs growing from thai leaning hybrids attached to the leaf stem. When we pulled the leaf the bud broke off. It was literally growing the leaf from it.

All stopped when i started trying to give only what nutrients the plants would use up each watering. And water only and re feed less as soon as i saw any nutrient stress.

Well im still trying to get it right. Lol. Seed by seed. Cutting by cutting. Maybe one day. :)

But my long winded point is that i think it is a reaction to too much nutrients available.

Srenots

Srenots

Mrs mmg and I were talking about the many fingered leaves. When I started growing it was happening to plants from seed packs i am still planting from.

We thought it was pretty cool. We were calling them “leafers”. “Look an 11 leafer!” she would call out.

So we realized we have not seen this for like 3 years now. About the same time i caught on to this growing thing and my yield and quality started to go up.

We think it is not a mutation. And it is from over feeding nutrients. I use about half to 2/3 total nutes per plant as 3 years ago with the same seeds. It has resulted in over double original average yield. And have not had any leaf anomolies like extra fingers. Little buds at the base of the petioles. Or those little extra pointing up leaves at the base that dont quite fit so they look squished. I think one was posted recently.

We even had decent sized nugs growing from thai leaning hybrids attached to the leaf stem. When we pulled the leaf the bud broke off. It was literally growing the leaf from it.

All stopped when i started trying to give only what nutrients the plants would use up each watering. And water only and re feed less as soon as i saw any nutrient stress.

Well im still trying to get it right. Lol. Seed by seed. Cutting by cutting. Maybe one day. :)

But my long winded point is that i think it is a reaction to too much nutrients available.

i think genetic...just is...seen alotta weird sht , dont use any nutes here for breeding, well very little, let the FFOF do its thing, a little help from CNS 17 bloom , from seed to end of bloom, dont believe in a 17 part nute system er whatever, has been that way and always will be for makin seed, but whatever yall do with the beans is ur thing, I can dig it

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Interesting theory... it will be cool to see what happens as I become a better grower. I am running clones of these. It will be cool to see if they go away or not as I get things more dialed in...

I'd be surprised tho if I overfed the #3 plant. It was so deficient it was basically eating itself. I increased the nutes way too slowly and never caught up to it in time. But yea, you can see by the burnt tips, that plant #5 is a little overfed.

These plants seem a little trickier to grow than the sour larry lime pebbles was in hydro. Or maybe they just feed a lot heavier and I wasn't expecting it. Things seem to happen a little faster with uzi cookies for some reason. Could just be in my mind tho lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom