Solow Grows Uzi Cookies

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thatā€™s awesome. I gave some of my UC1 to a friend and she says it tastes like peaches. My UC2 is the real gem/keeper in this round imo. Itā€™s got a great combo of AK and CnC traits and grows nice fat nugs with chunks of purple through out.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I just realized how much this one im smoking on now smells like lemonheads candy. I couldn't put my finger on it before... it's UC 2, the one still going. I cut a few branches off, it's the buzz I was speaking of last post
Thatā€™s awesome. I gave some of my UC1 to a friend and she says it tastes like peaches. My UC2 is the real gem/keeper in this round imo. Itā€™s got a great combo of AK and CnC traits and grows nice fat nugs with chunks of purple through out.
She sounds like a joy to grow... I'm a sucker for purple bud with a kick. Nice work again solo....

And you too jwm2. šŸ™Œ you guys are killing it with them Uzi Cookies.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

She sounds like a joy to grow... I'm a sucker for purple bud with a kick. Nice work again solo....

And you too jwm2. šŸ™Œ you guys are killing it with them Uzi Cookies.
Thank you! Definitely been a joy to WATCH grow lol. Nah, I'm just messing, it's been fun growing it too, once I figured it what these bitches actually like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ these plants are super hungry and super touchy about deficiencies.

For example, my sour larry lime pebbles, is green all over, no signs of nute burn or deficiencies, even tho there have been days where it could use more food, or had excess food, or had the ph drop too low. But you can't tell at all.

Now, uzi cookies on the other hand. She will let you know! If there is something wrong, you will sure as shit hear about it! She's one of them high class, high maintenance girls šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Doing a final trim before the jars. It's looking, and smelling tasty! When I think of the words to describe the smell on this one, I'll let u know šŸ˜‚
20190505 094313
20190505 095558
20190505 094403
20190505 095631
20190505 095609

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Thank you! Definitely been a joy to WATCH grow lol. Nah, I'm just messing, it's been fun growing it too, once I figured it what these bitches actually like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ these plants are super hungry and super touchy about deficiencies.

For example, my sour larry lime pebbles, is green all over, no signs of nute burn or deficiencies, even tho there have been days where it could use more food, or had excess food, or had the ph drop too low. But you can't tell at all.

Now, uzi cookies on the other hand. She will let you know! If there is something wrong, you will sure as shit hear about it! She's one of them high class, high maintenance girls šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She probably needs it for all that dank shes pushing out. I'll tell you what I can dig high maintenance as long as it comes with high class. The rewards are worth it in my eyes.šŸ¤£šŸ˜

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here's some shots of #5. It's a short bushy plant with smaller but way more dense buds. This plant has had orange hairs from the beginning also. The smell is off the charts with this plant. Berry smell hits you first but there are subtle hints of vanilla, earth, and licorice. These have very complex smells that are hard to put your finger on. It sometimes takes me days to realize what it smells like and it seems to change too.
20190508 175341
20190508 175330
20190508 175359

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol, I walked in and my plant was laying down sleeping. I didn't top it off yesterday and the bucket was nearly empty. I'm not sure if that had an effect or not. It was leaning a bit before, which is why I have the white rope, but it seemed sturdy last night...

Ever see the plant yo yoā€™s. They are perfect to hang from the tent bars up top to support stuff.

Tough with the hydro bucket to support well huh.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's some shots of #5. It's a short bushy plant with smaller but way more dense buds. This plant has had orange hairs from the beginning also. The smell is off the charts with this plant. Berry smell hits you first but there are subtle hints of vanilla, earth, and licorice. These have very complex smells that are hard to put your finger on. It sometimes takes me days to realize what it smells like and it seems to change too.View attachment 869605View attachment 869606View attachment 869607

Nice. That looks like the cookies pheno. Which is my favorite so far. The smells are complex but pleasant. They are complex in a good way imo. My cookies reeks when dried so this hybrid actually mutes the terps a bit which is good imo. Itā€™s a resin monster when finished. I think youā€™ll enjoy it :-)

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Nice. That looks like the cookies pheno. Which is my favorite so far. The smells are complex but pleasant. They are complex in a good way imo. My cookies reeks when dried so this hybrid actually mutes the terps a bit which is good imo. Itā€™s a resin monster when finished. I think youā€™ll enjoy it :)
Oh, it's definitely my favorite smelling so far, probably out of all the plants I have grown actually. I can't wait to actually smoke it!

I did have this cut running in my RDWC but I had to scrap it cuz of horrible root rot issues. I mean it was bad! šŸ˜‚ I had to run some bleach through my system, and start from scratch. I got a few cuts in the cloner now tho that I am praying get some roots.

I love me some variety, so I think I may end up keeping this cut if i like it best, and scrapping the other two, to make space for me to pop some more beans. I do wanna get this cut dialed in, but I also wanna see what my other beans have in store for me! So I figure I only have space to keep one around.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh, it's definitely my favorite smelling so far, probably out of all the plants I have grown actually. I can't wait to actually smoke it!

I did have this cut running in my RDWC but I had to scrap it cuz of horrible root rot issues. I mean it was bad! šŸ˜‚ I had to run some bleach through my system, and start from scratch. I got a few cuts in the cloner now tho that I am praying get some roots.

I love me some variety, so I think I may end up keeping this cut if i like it best, and scrapping the other two, to make space for me to pop some more beans. I do wanna get this cut dialed in, but I also wanna see what my other beans have in store for me! So I figure I only have space to keep one around.

Uh oh. Famous last words. Next you will build a mother room. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom