Solventless Rosin Extract Tek/pic Thread

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Please post all your solventless rosin extract pics and teks here. This is for solventless rosin extracts only. No bho or Chemical extractions.

If your able to, please list the following,

Material used (flower, trim, kief, bubble, ect)
Strain(s)
Machine used
Temps used when pressing
Baggies (if used)
Pics

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

20161004 000809
Chaos by seed pac
Flower run
225* plate temp
20 ton harbor freight press

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

More tasty goodness.

Tell you what, this Samsung s6 with the phone upgrade, the camera is kicking fn ass!!!! Can change most if not all settings like my nikon d3200 (white balance especially) . 18mp camera on the phone, 24.1mp on the nikon.

20161028 204138

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How do you like those low temps? Have you tried any higher to see any quality difference?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I've just started playing with higher temps, I really like the flavor I get at the low temps but I get a better press with higher temps

D

dab science

Oops added same pic 2 times sorry im new to the pic uploading

D

dab science

Ok so this is some trim machine kief im guessing 160ish micron the strain is sunset sherbert
20161104 124945
i pressed at 93* celcus (200* f) that I clumped together and then pulled it mashed it together repeat till it turns gold i picked 93 cuz its a taffy consistency I found 98* c makes it alot more stable and 87* c i cant touch it at all but I want to be able to touch it and have the most terp profile so 93 is my fav

D

dab science

That pic is a ounce it was see through fresh off the press then when I clumped it together it was dark so I pulled and mashed to get that golden peanut butter look

D

dab science

I recommend gloves if you plan on pulling it I used disposable rubber powder free gloves and they work but after pulling a zip I have to change gloves or the rubber will rip into the oil so my plan is to order some silicone gloves online that are not disposable

D

dab science

Have any of you guys tried a super low temp so its runny and let it cure in hopes of it stableing up?

D

dab science

Heres a pic of a zip of the sunset sherbert that I repressed at the same temp 93* c I took 6 bags (sho bags) that were pressed one time to make the pic above and stacked em on top of each other and pressed that to get this
20161104 131946

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Have any of you guys tried a super low temp so its runny and let it cure in hopes of it stableing up?
1ve done 180*....Wasn't happy. Stepped it up in 5* increments until 225*. Found to be perfect.

D

dab science

@dab science

WTF did you do to your plates bro?
Lol

Got more on the plates than on your parchment.
I pressed the bags 3 times the third press I do at a higher temp 132* c with 12 bags stacked that have been pressed 2 times when I do the third I crank the press as tight as a can get it where the other 2 I avoid the last crank or 2 when I do this the paper bleeds through a little bit ill post a pic of the third final press as soon as I collect it and pull it give me like 20 min and ill post a pic of that

Latest posts

Top Bottom