sox

sox

10570158 322789977896612 1134520122 n
10597490 533751766756954 1817434929 n
IMG 1788
IMG 1807

chuckchill

chuckchill

word! people think.JUST LIKE ME AT FIRST:-) that !got the bags. got some? MAYBEE NUGS GOOD TRIM BUT USUALLY SOME ?WACK HAY.LOL. + THINK:-) BUBBLE HASH:-) + I ,CAN DAB IT. JOY OF JOYS.HAHA. then.after extracting ,ALL DAY. lol. u wait maybee a week. to dry etc.THEN ITS TIME FOR THE NAIL RIG TO COME OUT + PLAY SOME FUN GAMES. only to find:( 1, IT DONT EVEN FUKING BUBBLE?WTF .NEVER MIND DAB. ooh:( it happened to me for? approx 2!yrs. its all in the mixing.+ THE ,QUALITY RESIN. obviouslly. if u want that real grease! IME. U STIR FOR ONLY 2,3,MINS MAX. BANG! THATS YA ,WAXY,GREASY GOOPY GREATNESS.:-) lol. then go in again. but most! bags will melt!. mainly the 45 up to your 120, ,with the 70, 90+ 100 bags being the best.in most cases. try adding some dry sift keif to a blob. makes some lovelly smoke.lol.:-)
best of luck on ur wax.
peace.
c.c
Watch frenchy's YouTube vids. It's super tough IME. GL.

chuckchill

chuckchill

yup! this type of knowledge IS EARNED OR LEARNED + PASSED DOWN THROUGH FAMILLY ETC. LIKE HES SAID.SPINNING BAGS SINCE 17!WOW. NO OFFENCE BUT IM SURE HE DOESNT WANT THAT!LITTLE SNOT RAG FROM THE NEXT STREET LEARNING ALL HIS SECRETS. WHOD REALLY WANT TO HAVE ,ANY ONE. SHADY PEOPLE ETC.BEING ABLE TO PULL THAT KIND OF HASH.:-)HAHA.
Tutorial??
Ive busted my ass in the rain, snow, and hot sun in mendo since i was 17 learning how to spin bags, so you gotta do the same.....luckily the dude i learned from made the best hash in NorCal (at the time) and taught/made us pull atleast 1lb a day of STRAIGHT FIRE....So i was running at a minimum 12-20lbs of trim a day.... that shit was a freakin tutorial....I happened to pick up all the little things he did that made it into ice wax...and that was WAY before "ice wax" or Matt Rize was even around....Lol that was even before bho wax was all over the place...

Honestly its the little little little tiny things that make the world of difference, such as the shape of your cubes or the level of water in your trashcan, or how long you wait in between pulls, or how many bags you use, even what surface you use to dry on effects melt.....everything else is all the same...trim in can, spin trim, pull bags, plate hash, let hash dry, smoke hash.

Love & Light,
~Sox

Top Bottom