some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Looking good Grit, can't wait to run some Grit Dawg down the road ;) that's what I'll be calling ur stardawg cut separate it from the others

true grit

true grit

Things are looking nice. Hope you are doing well!

Thanks homie! and yup things are going well, the next round of soil plants are making my life way easier, ha.

Lots of killer strains u got going.. Killer flicks

thanks Goo! i'll get some new shots up and some of the LVPK tearing it up.

Looking good Grit, can't wait to run some Grit Dawg down the road ;) that's what I'll be calling ur stardawg cut separate it from the others

Hellz ya im stoked to see how she turns out for ya!! My homies just did a run with super cool temps and got the frostiest Grit Dawg yet- shit was nuts. smells so damn stank and good!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Mouth watering pics TG!!! Definitely got them girlz dialed in! That WiFi is awesome bro. Goodshit man. Look forward to seeing more!!

true grit

true grit

Thanks QQ!... heres a few more. Can't really get any good LVPK shots and only a few buds to shoot pix of but here's some.

1-2 LVPK
3- wifi

DSCN2905
DSCN2906
DSCN2907

TortureKill

TortureKill

Really like that Wifi grit. You've knocked that one out the park. Super dialed. Im flowering some wifi outdoors now. Cant wait to see them finish.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
You keeping that WhiteUrk around grit? Just pitched mine in favor of the DawgsWaltz

Lovin those LVPK pix. Cant wait to run her

true grit

true grit

Really like that Wifi grit. You've knocked that one out the park. Super dialed. Im flowering some wifi outdoors now. Cant wait to see them finish.

Thanks TK, shes been getting better every round. This round she is way ahead (believe it or not thats a hair before 6wks), and smelling better than she has ever smelled. Can't wait to see how she does in soil this next round, got one of most the ladies in soil to see difference with this regimen. So far with the sea green, all ladies can eat the same in soil as they are in coco so thats awesome. Have they started to budding up yet for ya outdoors?

You keeping that WhiteUrk around grit? Just pitched mine in favor of the DawgsWaltz

Lovin those LVPK pix. Cant wait to run her

Nah that was the mom of white urk getting flowered and shes looking/smellin better than last round for sure, but ya im with you the P.Nuts is taking her spot. Speaking of which that think is stout branchy lil bia! The lvpk buds are too huge yet on top but up and down look solid for 6wks and she smells phenomenal- syrupy and WAY kushy if ya ask me. Think you'll dig it, im ready for her to finish and get smoked on!

QQ- Thanks brother, crankin along slowly but surely. Might add a lil MOAB this week and see if we cant get em blown up even more!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Their def lookin good my friend. I ended up with a cut of White Urkle thats us one of the most potent plants Ive ever come across. Large yield, very grapy, The Whites trich production for sure, and she purps a little. But just for that potency Id HAVE TO keep her!! A well rounded plant nevertheless.
Your WiFi looks like a killer plant! What type of taste n smells are you getting off your cut? She looks to be not too bad of a yielder.Thats one I hope to find in the garden one day. A legendary breeding for sure.
Ive ran Alien Kush(LVPK dom) but not straight LVPK. How would compare her to GDP? Just curious, maybe you could answer it for me. Thanx alot. Keep the awesome pics coming!!!!

true grit

true grit

Ya I've def found some dank smoke in the White Urk, but always got off hybrids that didn't finish very indica. Stoked to hear you did though cuz the parentage should def lend so or so you would assume! I do like the larger yield than Urk tho!

Usually in bloom around this time the Wifi is earthy/fuelly but this run she is def more lemon/fuelly. I played with epsom salts a bit heavier and the sea green is helping so wonder if thats where the lemon terpene action is coming from this round. taste wise she is usually hella fuelly/earthy OG- not much lemon...we'll see though this round. And ya she is huge yielder for sure, rock solid blown up nugs and relatively little stretch. This is first time she really threw colas though- usually its golf ball nugs like pix on previous page from last round.

TBH I've only smoked GDP but never grew her out, she was way too slow a vegger for me/got tossed but she is way more "purp" smelling in my opinion. The LVPK at this point is hella fresh kushy smell with that grape syrupy undertone, not the plain grapiness/purp smell/taste that GDP has. Not sure temps will be low enough this round to bring out purps but still have a few weeks...shall see.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow thanx for the info brother! Goodshit with the adjustments and results with WiFi! Hell Im stoked for ya! Would you happen to know the genetics of the LVPK? Ive heard the Gdp was Urkle x Big Bud. Lol, would ya happen to know if thats true?
Yep, one more question. You mentioned Sea Green. A nute? Whats the use of Epsoms? I feel dumb, but ya never know if ya dont ask, right?

true grit

true grit

Sorry but not a clue on the LVPK make up, had wanted to run it for sometime and finally getting a shot at her now. Yield looks solid but not sure she is gonna be up there quite enough...we shall see!

Yup Sea Green is this stuff-
http://www.beneficialbiologics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=6

And epsom salts are used to change sulfur content, which directly effects the terpene production (thanks once again Obs!!)...being playing with how much and when the last couple grows and think it is making a lil difference.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fuckin huge size this early..WOW u out did ur self this run.. It looks like that White Fire is a mega yielder this run.. After the M.A.O.B damn there gunna b huge.. Killer grow

true grit

true grit

thanks homie!! Really wanna give a good flush and try to pull em down around 60-62 days so decided i'll pass on the MOAB this run...plus after bustin ass full organic i just couldn't bring myself to do it!! LOL. Already looking way chunkier than any run with the wifi yet so not too worried... time to get their swoll on!

rawman

rawman

Nice, I'm smokin' some fire bubba right now... With them genetics your in for a treat.... My firned was able to do a pretty big seed run, and select this pheno also... Is that Jack's?

true grit

true grit

Man from what i puffed from my seed giftage the smoke was freakin insane, but didn't find any good balanced gals like this one from Jack (this is def Jacks find...mine were either low low yield, runts, or herms lol). This girl looks like she'll put out pretty decent too.

Top Bottom