some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Beautiful work TG!

Everything looks fat and frosty!

I've got some Sea Green on the way now,I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Aliens been telling me it's the kill, and now you're saying the same thing, so I gotta check this stuff out.......:cool:

Keep bringin the Fire homie!:)

true grit

true grit

thanks brotha man! Gettin there, but Im ready to see what some of these new new varieties will be looking like blowing up!

Glad to hear you got the Sea Green coming, seriously made a world of difference this run. I changed a few things- added AC again (only dropped about 4 dgrees) and added Sea Green...that allowed me to run a few ml/g more of base Bio bizz and hit with HPK a week earlier...and they ate it up way better than ive seen yet! I'm sure you will dig it. I honestly think with a super soil mix and using Sea Green in combo with teas it could be some massive and amazing flowers.

That Fire Bubba is starting to smell DANK!! its smelling like the pheno i dropped but producing way more. And the pheno i dropped was seriously the best/strongest kush smoke ive had all year. I was worthless after chiefin that ish. lol. fingers crossed....

Illmind

Illmind

hahhAhhHhaahahhahH I feel u bro. once u get things rolling orginacally throwing chems at em is a hurt piece. they look swelled like fuck already no how...

true grit

true grit

Ya man they finished up pretty strong...heres a few pix at 8wks.

1-white urk...last run with this gal. best smells on her yet!
2-4- LVPK- pretty interesting plant, will be interested to taste her out. smells hella musky/sweet kushy. the area around these buds just smells like dank kush.
5-6- wifi

DSCN2987
DSCN2986
DSCN2984
DSCN2966
DSCN2975
DSCN2947

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice looking pretty flame and chunky for organic.....get at me asap bro. need to link up

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

that lvpk looks dif than I've ever seen her....in a good way...:)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great brother! Got me a pack of White/Bubba's Im bout to pop as well..

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
those look good bro just send em to me dont want you to hurt yourself

true grit

true grit

You da man, bro!

Lol, no you da man!!!

nice looking pretty flame and chunky for organic.....get at me asap bro. need to link up
that lvpk looks dif than I've ever seen her....in a good way...:)

Gracias! Ya man, they got nice and chunky. A branch broke at 5wks and it was still solid ass kush nugs, so stoked to see if these hold it thru dry. She stacked chunky, but since they were so tall think they got a bit too hot. The longer nugs were on the outside of the light and actually got taller instead of stacked/bubba nugs.
hittin ya up now....

Bomb juss fuckin bomb

thanks brotha this was a good one! best run ive had organic in coco yet for sure. The sea green really brought it together for me. But...the soil plants are looking even better. The wifi was HUGE this ruun but looking likes Jack's phenos in soil are already gonna out perform...we shall see...

Looks great brother! Got me a pack of White/Bubba's Im bout to pop as well..

Thanks brotha man! Nice still got some white bubbas? thats dope, be careful looking for herms on those for sure. i know you said the same about the Fire Bubba and one almost snuck out a nut on me. lol. Keep me posted on them w. bubba tho, i had one pheno that was the absolute bomb....and lost it. Straight fruity tootsie rolls.

those look good bro just send em to me dont want you to hurt yourself

lol thanks I'll get right on that ;)

O

Organicyumyum

everything in here looks absolutely superb! I would love to smoke your herb any day of the week. Good job bro, keep it up!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ya man they finished up pretty strong...heres a few pix at 8wks.

1-white urk...last run with this gal. best smells on her yet!
2-4- LVPK- pretty interesting plant, will be interested to taste her out. smells hella musky/sweet kushy. the area around these buds just smells like dank kush.
5-6- wifi

View attachment 250058View attachment 250059View attachment 250060View attachment 250061View attachment 250062View attachment 250063

Very nice work truegrit... thanks for shareing them lady's...

Do u have any pics of the fire Bubba you mention?

I popped few gifted beans and got two nice phenos, just wanted to see how She looks, Thanks again...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

saw your piece the other day......freshy faceted slim sherl.....dope.....

whats good grtty

KushCompass

KushCompass

Wow, looking super dank bro! Took me forever to go through this whole thread! Keep up the amazing work

true grit

true grit

everything in here looks absolutely superb! I would love to smoke your herb any day of the week. Good job bro, keep it up!

What up big dog? Thanks man, finally gettin some of these gals nailed and def pays off in smoke. maybe we can link and chief down one of these days!

Very nice work truegrit... thanks for shareing them lady's...

Do u have any pics of the fire Bubba you mention?

I popped few gifted beans and got two nice phenos, just wanted to see how She looks, Thanks again...

thanks homie, and yup got a few finished shots of the fire bubba gal. shes still curing and yield was low but even before cure smoke is strong and hella kushy much like the other phenos. def danks. hopefully nail her a little better this next go around.

DSCN3041
DSCN3039

true grit

true grit

saw your piece the other day......freshy faceted slim sherl.....dope.....

whats good grtty

Ya man, that shit is DOPE. been puttin that thing to work all week! def a highlight of my week! hit me up broham still need to link up... how them beans coming around for ya?

Im green with envy bro! Nice job
Wow, looking super dank bro! Took me forever to go through this whole thread! Keep up the amazing work

Thank guys! i'll def try to throw down some more pix as things mature. Got a few new faces to show. KushCompass- long thread i wish i had posted more pix along the way.

Heres a quick pic of my stardawg. cant wait to smoke on her...

DSCN3046

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That girl looks chunky! Very nice pic, True G. Thanx for sharing.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

thanks homie, and yup got a few finished shots of the fire bubba gal. shes still curing and yield was low but even before cure smoke is strong and hella kushy much like the other phenos. def danks. hopefully nail her a little better this next go around.

View attachment 259446View attachment 259447

Looking really kill true grit... thanks for posting... she looks like a pheno that I have my other pheno has a Fire nug structure..

Very nice color... enjoy the fruit of your labor.. happy harvest...

Latest posts

Top Bottom