some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

White Fire

Alright folks, well all this shit has been done for some time, just finally got my comp up and going again to upload. So time to play some catch up....

First up is teh white fire i kept around. Solid yielder, very kushy and fuely. Not much lemon to this one...

DSCN2090
DSCN2096
DSCN2097
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
My god look at the trichs along the leaf edges. It looks like that dehydrated sugar fruit slices like pineapple you get in trail mix and stuff. The leaves are candied.

WOW!!

supercharged

supercharged

beautiful work grit, the white fire looks very white leanin!!!!
god damn that master kush x the white id a frosty bitch, i bet she's strong as hell!!!!!!

peace out, sc

Venom818

Venom818

everything looks dank tg nice work carnal

What did the whitefire yield for you?

wonka

wonka

tobor said what i was thinking.. really nice n thanks for sharing a look at that beauty!!!
w.wonka

true grit

true grit

First- thanks everybody! Props to OGR on these, always great smoke and every cross is SOOO frosty...

everything looks dank tg nice work carnal

What did the whitefire yield for you?

This lady with no real training dropped about 3 oz of good buds and a good bit of hash buds plus iced out trim...

looks like theres a lot of bubble bag material.

Oh yeah, ran this one with some other OG trim..wow. Dank!

Ok, now on to the finished pics of the White MK from earlier...first pic is the p2 which is back in the stable and the purpled lookin pics are the original keeper. After smoking these, most folks agreed that P2 the one that was handed off was the better of the two smokes. More sweet, lemony, kushy flavor. Both plants yielded very well with no training and only being topped. And though the p2 was smaller, nugs swelled huge and weight was about the same per plant.

DSCN2101
DSCN2103
DSCN2109
DSCN2110
DSCN2113
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking dank TG, nice job on the wifi she is deff white dominant look at all that suger:makeup, making my mouth water bro, keep up the great work check ya later :)........GM

true grit

true grit

Heres a few of the same white fire form earlier at chop chop...

DSCN2128
DSCN2129
true grit

true grit

Thanks GM!! Yeah I'm loving these White crosses bro, they are all so damn frosted and tasty. I got some White just starting up right now, so hopefully ill have some frosty pics of her soon! Good to see ya round bro!

Heres some of the White Urkle from a few rounds back.

The first pics of smaller buds were nice dark purple little nugs. Yield was solid just due to density even though nugs were small. Taste was grapey and very sweet.

The second pics are of the pheno that was kept around, CW will hopefully be rocking this gal soon. SHE WAS A BEAST!! Way bigger colas than I thought i'd be gettin out of an urkle cross. Yield was very respectable, easy to trim, etc. And best of all she is super SKUNKY with nice grape/sweet undertones. Very stinky herb right here. Nice smoke too. Can't wait to do another run with this gal.

DSCN2121
DSCN2123
DSCN2134
DSCN2136
DSCN2137
DSCN2138
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
soooo sexy...i love when the sugar leafs do that,that crazy encrusted curl look makes my mouth water every time like clockwork...nice job grit

Aligee

Aligee

nice girls True I'm enjoying this thread your killing it bro keep em coming !!!

true grit

true grit

Thanks bros

Ali- here ya go bro...got a few more.

Heres a few of Casey Shmoe cut that finished a bit ago. Think i hit her a little hard at the end cuz she threw a few nans, but she still killed it. Super chunk. Next run will be much better...

DSCN2164
DSCN2166
Aligee

Aligee

... that Casey sure is chunky True ive yet to try this gem looks impressive indeed next run ... she looks dank !!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh damn! Beautiful bud shots... TG you're killin' it... :cool

Top Bottom