some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it! True grit, u got some killer ladies bro! Hope 2 score them strains on the next drop. Only time will tell. Keep up the excellent work. I'm always stoked 2 peep out ur pics.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Skills TG

Those beauties made my mouth water, well done

mal

I

InvisibleM

They look great but the picts are so dark I can't really see them....

true grit

true grit

Dank!
You're killin it on the White crosses bro :)

Thanks bro! Got new kksc x white, white urk and maube a white bub or two on deck for pheno testing. Will get to those soon.

White Master looks Kill Bro!

thanks bro! both phenos are straight kush flame bro!

... that Casey sure is chunky True ive yet to try this gem looks impressive indeed next run ... she looks dank !!!

Yeah she is very nice, yield is top and she chunks well. I had problems in teh grow itself that run, but she still did her job!

Oh damn! Beautiful bud shots... TG you're killin' it... :cool

thanks big dog- know you killin over there too!

Damn it! True grit, u got some killer ladies bro! Hope 2 score them strains on the next drop. Only time will tell. Keep up the excellent work. I'm always stoked 2 peep out ur pics.

Thanks bro, most def start campin when the word drops. Only way to do it...days of camping paid off! lol. good luck on the next drop bro!

Those beauties made my mouth water, well done

mal

Glad to hear, cuz they are tasty!

They look great but the picts are so dark I can't really see them....

Lol, then they must not look that great. ha.

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro...heres a few more as I go through my oldies...

First one is the KK's Straw Cough cut. Gotta be honest, i was less then enthralled with this cut after the hype. IMO it would have to be a vert plant to really produce solid through and through. Also IMO, OGR's Berry Whites were a great improvement on the kksc. All of the phenos I've come across carried over the KKSC taste/smell (some better and slightly diff) but all had better overall structure and yield. The ones with a good 50/50 split are the real keepers aka "Pop Tart" pheno. Figured i'd give some input after running both.

The 2nd pic is purple pheno I found of Lemon Larry f2's. Still curing but I can already tell- Straight flame. Sadly because it was such a scrawny, weeny, looking plant- no cut was kept. But there were a few inside nanners and 7 fully mature seeds off the whole plant (only bout an 1oz). This one smells like straight lemons, super sweet smell that lingers- but mad lemons.

DSCN2155
DSCN2159
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm TG just cuaght up on the thread evrything looks straight kill bro sick purple pheno isn't it nice to find gems like that I've got some of elites lemon Larry goin in next round can't wait know after seein them galz great work as always dawg!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That purple lemon larry looks dark as fuk! Hope u find a keeper in those 7 beans. I missed out on all the elite seeds. I wasn't collecting seeds back then. Wish i was tho! Hope i can add more strains like that 2 my stable. Keep postin pics bro. I'm lovin it!

fractaLz

fractaLz

Some flame is right TG! Crushin it bro!

First one is the KK's Straw Cough cut. Gotta be honest, i was less then enthralled with this cut after the hype. IMO it would have to be a vert plant to really produce solid through and through.

IMO, I think the KKSC shines through with the high. The smell doesn't transition too well on the taste. But the high is what does it for me. Its that ampheta-weed. A cup of coffee in the morning and a joint of KKSC will keep you jacked for awhile.

true grit

true grit

Sticky, Rival- Thanks homies! Yeah that purple LL is gonna be something else to smoke on here shortly. Still curing up nice. You'll most def find some fire in those Lemon Larry's and I'll most def be popping the 4-5 most mature seeds from that girl pretty soon here for the fuck of it! See if they all come out purp, just need a bit more yield!

Fractalz- Yeah no doubt, a homie and i smoked some of it for the first time the other day. High wasn't narcotic in the least, just a nice speedy high to me. I'm manic, so that type of high isn't as noticable to me so I'm always preferring the knock out stones to level things for me. I do enjoy the flavor and smell. You should try some of the KKSC x WHite- taste/smell MOST def carries over in those buds. Homie and I were discussing that even though kksc is gettin dropped from the lineup for runs, she will stick around to reverse for some breeding projects. I most def think she is a good outcrosser and would love to see some straw d remakes with real Diesels and real KKSC.

C

ClearWater

Everything looks absolutely top notch man! The Lemon Larrys look like they came out dank as hell. Really curious about that 'Pop Tart' pheno as I love pop tarts. In fact, I have 5 boxes in the cabinet as we speak that Im munching on. Im throwin up a tent here in a few days to give the Ol lady a little work.

true grit

true grit

thanks CW- here ya go bro. Here's that Deathstar at about 9wks... can't wait to see things next round with out the tired ass bulbs and clean hoods (looked at my glass teh other night and was almost sickened..lol).

First pic is some more White MK
Second pic is some Deathstar
Last pic is Karma's Point Break (shoreline x sfv)

DSCN2206
DSCN2207
DSCN2216
C

ClearWater

They look delicious bro. The Deathstar looked like she stacked real well and put out a nice coverage of trichomes. I hear ya on the glass. I looked up at mine,even after cleaning them like 2-3 weeks ago there is a ton of dust and shit all over em. I think I may put like a hepa on the intake for the lights or something to prevent some of that. They still look fire dude. The bubblehash came out really great. Glass Slipper/Oger99 full melt is just amazing looking, great hash making strains

true grit

true grit

Oh i bet bro, I was showing off that Glass Slipper to some more folks last nite- they agree smell on that thing is just off the chain. I can only imagine the taste in some bubble or oil. If it yields- needs to be dank big tops and the rest to BHO plant! That shit would be SOOO tasty as some goo.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn man all the ladies are lookin mighty fine! I had a purple pheno just like yours in my Lemon Larry F2's as well! Were those from ndn?

C

ClearWater

She yields real well. Id say I averaged around 3 oz / plant which was pretty good for the sized plants that were grown. She topped well and really only produced rock hard tops. The undergrowth was really a no brainer, there wasnt even any I really thought of keeping for smoke which eliminated the need to dwell over what to keep and what to turn into hash. Im glad I kept a cut of her I think, Im sure Ill want to run her again at some point. We'll have to get together soon

C

COb

Killer shots! Haven't got to sample the whitemk yet but have heard good things. Dank garden man

true grit

true grit

CW- no doubt, sounds like a keeper and smell was phenomenal! Liked those nugs fa sho!

Cob- thanks, youll dig the white mk when ya get to it. Super kushy, rock hard nugs that are nice and narcotic.

On to a few more pics-

First up is a cut that was labeled Chemdog #4- pretty sure its not the real deal, but is a nice chemmy dank. Just didn't have the stretch, size, yield, etc the C4 should have. She's no slouch, but not the huge chem chunk expected and got beat out by some expected lower yielders.

Second is the Deathstar- she most def outyielded the chem and smells like straight diesel fuel funk with a twinge of sweet...

Third is Karma's Point Break blowing up...this girl REEKS like dirty ass feet!! Between her and my stardawg lady they are feet stinkin it up.

DSCN2228
DSCN2229
DSCN2249
true grit

true grit

Heres a new bitch in the stable getting tested...Stardawg. This one is pure chemmy, skunky, stank. Nice thick nugs that i know will stank to all get out once chopped and doneski...

DSCN2240
Top Bottom