some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Yeah came out nice with tons of super chunk nugs but the whole set up crunched how it should only took up less than 2/3 of the room size and left me with not enough room to do anything else. So to make it efficient and yield what it needed, it would take cutting that into two seperate 3kw runs (4 walls of buds)....lotta work for a "possible" improvement that is most def needed and more plants that i care to run. think the bare bulbs woulda made a huge difference too. On top of that, I couldn't figure a good way to run coco beds in a row...and trust me- beds are where its at. Glad to be back in over head for that reason.

i would honestly prefer to do vert somewhere where numbers didn't matter and just surround bare stacked 1kw's or 600w'ers with plants. Seems much more efficient and less work, basically try to break it down by numbers... as in 32 plants around 1kw means they only need 1oz which is cake, thats only 8 per side and 2oz per should be capable. Even at 1.5oz per and 32 per it would be 3lbs a 1kw...shit even 24 plants would be 2.25 lbs per light. I think the equation just lies in higher numbers used more efficiently. Any of that jumbled math make sense? lol

G

gooey

yes i would say it does, and i wish there were not plant counts at times as well but i am thankful for having it others...thanks for sharing the pics, peace

true grit

true grit

OG fun...

Heres a few quick ones of my white fire cut, just starting to get hh/moab goodness. Chunkin a lil faster than I expected this run.

DSCN2575
DSCN2576
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful

Frosty as the north pole, sweet plant. Hope all is well in your world

mal

true grit

true grit

She gonna be a frost bomb for sure...only 6wks right now i believe.

nice gritty you say shes a yielder right

indeed she is homie, shes hella branchy and with training makes a nice bush..fast.

Frosty as the north pole, sweet plant. Hope all is well in your world
mal

thanks bro, things are well indeed- hope they well for you too!

looking dynamite, thanks for sharing..happy harvest

gracias and indeed will be happy to be smoking some danks OG!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

heres some ogr gear. the white mks are my keepers from a while back...white fire is from this latest run- she'll stick around for another. Nice yield on her, but looks no where near wifi #3 chunk. White MK will yield nicely....

Pic 1 and 2- white mk (pheno i let go)
pics 3,4,5- my keeper
pic 6- white fire

Awesome thread man...just went through from beginning to end. Awesome genetics, picture perfect buds and knowledge flowin like a river. Pics 1 & 2 look almost identical to an LA Confidential i ran for a cycle or 2. Well done. MGG

dlovejah

dlovejah

Man Gritty your killing it .. Your White Fire cut is so sweeet.. Keep Rolling them bro..... d:banana1sv6:

true grit

true grit

Awesome thread man...just went through from beginning to end. Awesome genetics, picture perfect buds and knowledge flowin like a river. Pics 1 & 2 look almost identical to an LA Confidential i ran for a cycle or 2. Well done. MGG

thank you brother man!! appreciate it big time! always learning and dialing....

Man Gritty your killing it .. Your White Fire cut is so sweeet.. Keep Rolling them bro..... d:banana1sv6:

thanks bro, and yeah she is a beast can't wait to smoke on some of her again! soon enough...

Heres a few pics....

pic1- karma White OG p1
pics 2-4:karma white og p2
pics 5-6: gritty stardawg
pics 7-9: gritty white fire cut
pic 10: organic coco white mk test run

DSCN2585
DSCN2580
DSCN2582
DSCN2586
DSCN2589
DSCN2590
DSCN2587
DSCN2588
DSCN2591
DSCN2592
sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm homie lookin like some purefire whoooaaa,enjoy all that flame, killin it as always!

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

thank you brother man!! appreciate it big time! always learning and dialing....

thanks bro, and yeah she is a beast can't wait to smoke on some of her again! soon enough...

Heres a few pics....

pic1- karma White OG p1
pics 2-4:karma white og p2
pics 5-6: gritty stardawg
pics 7-9: gritty white fire cut
pic 10: organic coco white mk test run

dude, you're not fucking around at all...damn son!

true grit

true grit

looking bomb bro!

thanks bro, we'll chief some soon enough...

Dammm homie lookin like some purefire whoooaaa,enjoy all that flame, killin it as always!

no diggity, ya know ill be high as shit pretty soon!

dude, you're not fucking around at all...damn son!

Of course not homie, slacked for a minute changing set-ups but back on point now!

wifi and white mk catching my eye....looking proper grit!

Thanks brother, they were a couple solid finds. going through some other kush at the moment...see how they all stack up and what sticks around!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Everything is lookin fire as usual Brah! You have any Mcfly in flower right now? I would love to see some shots of her.

true grit

true grit

Everything is lookin fire as usual Brah! You have any Mcfly in flower right now? I would love to see some shots of her.

Hey broham, yeah sorry but i actually did at the time but didn't care to show any pix as i burnt the shit outta her with a foliar early. Shes a great yielder and everyone loves the erl that she makes but really trying to narrow down the stable of late. she'll probably get a bed run and see where it goes from there with her.

Here's a few shots of the organic coco run in progress. its taken me fucking with a few plants, additives, feed rates etc, but now things are fallin in place. My largest concern was getting the same late swell i get with chems and the HH/MOAB combo....pretty sure my organic stardawg is gonna outyield my chem stardawg this run, but we shall see. The White MK is def producing better and happier with more kush in the smells. Heres a few pics.

1-2: White MK
3: Stardawg
4: Rabid Dawg (won't stick around but smells great)
5: Amnesia Haze

DSCN2596
DSCN2597
DSCN2604
DSCN2603
DSCN2607
P

ProppinFloppys

looking proper my friend! hows the amnesia haze? ive heard great things but never tried her.

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro! Probably one of best smelling hazes I've grown for damn sure. Shes the one I pinch everytime i see her as she is just off the damn chain. this one is karmas cut, stretches decently and is looking to yield pretty solid....can not wait to smoke her!

Top Bottom