• Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

You sure have that WMK looking good!
:pimp:
How long you running those TG?

true grit

true grit

What up TR those look fire bro what is the make up of the mcfly is it a clone only or did you get seeds of her any way everything looks bomb cant wait to see the new round!!

Hey bro, McFly is a cross by cornbred i believe. clone only cross of c99 x sour queen do believe. Indeed i'll get some shots up as buds start chunkin....

You sure have that WMK looking good!
:pimp:
How long you running those TG?

Yeah brother she is cranking and is gonna yield great it looks...take her to about 8.5-9wks or so. Bein in vert this is the fastest shes matured so far. I adjusted the lights to even out eating habits and heat and the room is loving it. I'll throw up a few Chemdog D and stardawg shots as they really chunk. talk about stink from stardawgs- woo.

true grit

true grit

She's a beauty bro!
nice an chunky

Yeah shes def a chunker! Better nug stacking than my other pheno, but quite a bit more stretch. I'll be topping the shit out of her and training nice bushes from hear on out. Great potential for yield when done right.

FIRE!

Pure and Simple!

Peace,
S i R

Thanks broham!!

So heres a few of whats about to finish up. First up are a few shots of lady thats been in and out of my stable but back and im hoping for a lil bit. This is a White Urkle pheno I found a while back and dubbed "Wine pheno" (first round tasted like straight pungent red wine). She is yielding nicely, but not quite as heavy as I'd like. Shes at 8wks and still has a good 2wk flush coming. Gave her to a friend to run outdoor this season- turns out shes an outdoor beast- like me he said indoor it was decent yield of some fire dank, but outdoor she turned into a new animal- huge dank ass black/purp nuggets...hmm...maybe I need to hella drop temps next run.

DSCN2541
DSCN2542
DSCN2543
true grit

true grit

Heres a few of the first White OG pheno from Karma Genetics I've got going... really nice OG structure and kushy smell! Gonna be some flame smoke...at 8wks still got flush to go as well.

DSCN2539
DSCN2540
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn nice White Og. I'm thinking about grabbing some White Og V2 from karma. Deffinatly grabbing some Bikers Kush also. ~ODB~

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Awesome thread bro all your pics look like pure fire,some real frosty gals!

true grit

true grit

Damn nice White Og. I'm thinking about grabbing some White Og V2 from karma. Deffinatly grabbing some Bikers Kush also. ~ODB~

I'd most def suggest it! Im looking at my Karma gear wondering whats going down next!

Awesome thread bro all your pics look like pure fire,some real frosty gals!

thanks bro, trying to keep it on fire round heeer!

Nice plant.. It grows just like a SFV OG I got going

Nice some kats offered that cut up of late, may have to give it a go. Know that SFV smokes stellar. This White OG is coming out nice, but its got nothing on the other two phenos coming up.

everything on this thread looks so nice. props on everything.

gracias brother man. bout to get to work on these OG's like yall homie.

lookin killer broham

thanks bro, you check that white urkle on the previous page? that one is some flame. hopefully get some purp during flush...

true grit

true grit

ALright week or so later, mad flush going on....

first pic is Karma White OG getting is MADDD og reek on.

Last 4 pics are my White Urkel cut aka wine pheno. Yumm...can't wait on that one. Need a table or two of this girl cranking....

DSCN2548
DSCN2549
DSCN2550
DSCN2551
DSCN2552
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>looking real dank in there truegrit<<nice job on them:)

gtd:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Dank as phuck

>>looking real dank in there truegrit<<nice job on them:)

gtd:passingjoint:

ooooooooooooooogggggggggg dank brotha man

thanks homies!! gettin back in my coco groove... next round is coming along even better. wishing i could get nite temps on the urkle under 70 but been tough- otherwise i'd expect a nice dark purple. seems the last week she has been gettin some nice purp to her.

white og is just og dankin it up. still have a mini mom so we shall see how she smokes. the mom seems to have better structure too, as in a bit branchier than seed plant.

C

COb

Lookin hella fire in here bro. White OG looks dank as fuck, and that white urkle... man. Got some white og in the fridge just waitin to aspire to that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom