some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Grit- Stardawg is a beast, love her. excellent after taste also

Cannarado- yeah dude, sounds good.. let's go see some Christmas titties or somethin'

Yessir im all about christmas titties!!! And agreed, she leaves some flavor saver for ya. the first soil round came out awesome but with teas the next is smellin better. Also threw those co2 bags in and shes makin footballs.

My first 3 Grit*Dawgs are 47 days in...and lookin/smellin' very nice. The 4th clone who ended up mommin' some cuts is 3 weeks in...and close to 4 ft tall in a 10 gal shortie plastic pot. She is budding profusely as well. And those cuts? They hit the second kiddie pool last week fo' a swim and are in there now splashing around as we speak. I learned from momma to not let em go too long or they get BIG fast..... yowsir!

Needless to say.......I'm running out of room.... :D thanks bro!

IM glad to hear she is stinking it up in your garden. I really hope you are pleased with teh smoke, I know thats always the key factor there for ya, but thining you'll dig her. My homie and i were smoking this round and commenting on the pretty damn immediate head buzz/high you get right after a hit. nothing sneaky about this girl- just straight to the dome.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, that Gritdawg can pull some top of the line weight for sure! Money maker right there!

true grit

true grit

grit come say what up.....

Word y0. playing a lil catch up since being back in town but will holla this weekend.

Yeah, that Gritdawg can pull some top of the line weight for sure! Money maker right there!

Fo shizzle. Been runnin her for a year, thinkin i had her pretty nailed in coco, then organic coco, now seeing her blow up even more in soil, now getting her nailed in soil, just added some CO2 and am seeing bats...she can def put out the weight and smoke just keeps improving. the soil complexity is where its at. Pure RKS stank- multi bagger.

Top Bottom