Some input from Friends...

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Everybody.... As Im getting The 2nd half of The Limited Release Drop out....As far as preperation, Ive already moved on to The Next Drop.... I really wanted to get some input from you guys as to what you think would be The Best Dads used in some of the upcoming gear...

I have a few clones in question, as to which father should be used with these clones...

Black Berry Kush Clone...
Lavender Clone....
Afghan Bullrider Clone Only....
1995 Super Silver Haze Clone...
Chemdog #4 Clone...
LA Affie Clone Only...(Afghani #1 Cali Cut)
Loompas Headband clone
Girl Scout Cookies Clone Only (Ill probably use the Alien Kush F2 for Alien Cookies)

I have a few ideas for Fathers to pair up to the above Clones...

Here are some of The Fathers i have on hand as of right now....

Dawg Daze Clone x Sour Diesel (Dawg Daze leaning)... Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno)...Jazz Berry Jam (Green Pheno)... Purple Berry BX.....Arcata Trainwreck BXII.... Electric Larry Land (OG leaning & Lemon Skunk leaning)...Grapefruit D-Lite....Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno)... Fire Og BX.....Paki Kush (Green and Purple Males, Purple Produces trichs)....Sour Double Kush BX..... Alien Kush F2.......Strawberry Diesel (Rez)(Thick, strong statured male, heavy yielder, with tight clusters).... Sin Diesel (finished line, 50/50 mix of parents)...LA Affie BX.....Chocolope... I know Im leaving afew other males off this list.. I just cant think of them all.... I have alot more, But these are what I can think off right now, and what I have On hand, for this round...

Dawg Daze x Sour Diesel , Dawg Daze leaning Male, Im leaning towards using him on the 95 SSh Clones...

Pakistan Chitral Kush, a Purple, Trich producing male, that i was thinking about hitting The Afghan Bullrider Clone too, Keep it Old School and Dank! The Afghan Bullrider Clone, Is Special, and will be worked further...

The BlackBerry Kush and Lavender Clones are The 2 that i really want to hear your opinions on... I was thinking The Arcata TW BXII dad and hit him to The BlackBerry Kush, but might be a clash of terpenes... BB Kush is Very sweet tasting and The Arcata male is more of a piney type smell/taste...But The BlackBerry Kush Clone from the Pacific NorthWest is Covered in trichs...Quick to flower, and tastey...

let me know what you think.... there are alot of things I would like to do with certain genetics, lots of great Ideas, but maybe dont appeal to The Public, Therefor not really having the Selling power, and that sucks... It seems like if it doesn't have Kush or OG in the genetics, then it doesn't sell...lol...I'd love to work a bunch of OLD 25 year or older clones, and work them with older genetics, And i KNOW, they would be Great... BUt again, Would they sell? No reason to work something and have it sit on a shelf for a year....

So really, I want to hear what The Community wants to see..... Do you guys want Old School genetics being worked and paired with Old School genetics, or old School Gene's being worked with 'Newer" gear?

I just want to get a feel for whats going on in todays, Crazy Seed World....

Also, With the above clones, Ill be Dropping, A LOT more Purple Berry BXII packs... Sour Double Kush BXII....And, The FIRST Electric Larry Land Release (Las Vegas Lemon Skunk Clone x Lemon Larry OG)....

The ELL testing has turned out Better than I could of even hoped for..... IMO, This line has it all... Smell.. Taste... HUge Yield, and Potentcy.. Its literally got it all....I could not be happier with the outcome of all the testing, and teh Med patients in The Pacific North West are Loving Electric Larry land... One Tester got over 17 zips off 1 plant..And there are reports of a very Special pheno, that people are calling The Bubblegum Pheno... It taste and smells like Lemon Bubblegum, and in the future, We will work towards this phenotype.. But for now, I want to purposely, Leave the genetic door open a little.... Too much good stuff inside to lock anything down right now.... I will use 2 different ELL dads, To insure both parents are being used together... more on ELL later...

Have a Great Weekend, and Enjoy 420....

-CV

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno) with that Super Silver Haze clone would be interesting.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

If you find a nice Panama Red male, it would be cool to see that crossed with your Lemon Skunk or the SSH. It would also be cool to see it crossed to JBJ for some great vigor.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Yeah sure bro! this crazy seed world would not even be able to score enough crazy stuff as he would like !
There's outhere people that would sell their soul for some Old School Crosses...

Personally, I would like to know a little bit more about your Lavender clone... what you found relevant about it would be great...;)
I would hit it with a special ELL dude, maybe your LV Lemon Skunk leaning, I guess this might create some astounding medicine with unexpected flavours & smells...
Maybe also good to keep on searching a special male which could increase the rates of that ELL Lemon Bubble Pheno !!!
Sounds really good to me... Hey Dear ELLadies ! ...Consider you're already in the House !!! :D
I' ve read about your "Alien's Cookies" project... Keep on'... this should be very interesting...

my preferences...
Black Berry Kush Clone...
Lavender Clone....
Chemdog #4 Clone...
Loompas Headband clone
Girl Scout Cookies Clone Only

Males...
Electric Larry Land (Lemon Skunk leaning)
Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno)
Paki Kush (Purple Males, Purple Produces trichs)
Sin Diesel (finished line, 50/50 mix of parents)
Purple Berry BX
Alien Kush F2
Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno)
Grapefruit D-Lite
Dawg Daze Clone x Sour Diesel (Dawg Daze leaning)
Fire Og BX
Strawberry Diesel (Rez)(Thick, strong statured male, heavy yielder, with tight clusters)

INow I have to go out but I'm going to think seriously about that and I come back to tell you more about what has sprouted in my head...;)

Good to hear news about you CV ! we missed you...
I'm sure lot of us was hoping your drop at the same time with the Alien drop... Me first...
Now that the Alien first wave gone out I'm seriously waiting for your !!! :cool:

Please, Keep on Spreadin' your Amazing Works around here Bro !!

Peace

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Forgot to add these lines to The NExt drop in a couple months, AFTER Teh 2nd Wave of Teh current drop has been sent out...

Along with teh Above lines, Blackberry kush.. Girl Scout Cookies..Etc, We will also be making more Chemeleon Kush ....Garlic Breath and Diesel Fire seeds....Garlic Breath and Diesel Fire are about to get dropped for teh First time in about a week or 2... But will be making more for the next drop in 2 months or so...

Will also be working With The Matanuska Thunder Fuck Clone (Alpha Pheno) ... Might be leaving out a couple others, but right off hand, Thats all I can remember....

Just a heads up...more later...

-CV

G

Gillyworx

How about GS cookies x strawberry diesel= strawberry cookies and GS cookies x Electric Larry Land (Lemon Skunk leaning)=lemon cookies. Also, you should do Black Berry Kush Clone x fire ogbx or alien kush f2 These will be sick crosses

E

el_tenador

Lavender x Strawberry Dies, Loopma Headband x Dawg Daze/SD, SSH x ELL, Afghan Bullrider x LA Oggie Affie Bx., Blackberry Kush x Paki, Chemdog #4 x Fire OG Bx, LA Affie x Grapefruit D-Lite, LA Affie bx1, Afghan Bullrider x Alien Kush, Chemdog #4 x Sin Diesel. Just my thoughts, but you really can't go wrong with any direction you take CV, given your lineup of males.

T

theduns

Girl Scout Cookie x Chocolope....?

i really like the sound of alien cookies too CannV!

215 User

215 User

Blackberry Kush x PCK would be insane........

Can you imagine the smells & tastes on the organic tip.

G

Gillyworx

Lol
Girl Scout Cookie x Chocolope....?

i really like the sound of alien cookies too CannV!
Yeah I think he should make a cookies line atleast for the promo.....What you think Canna lemon,strawberry and chocolate cookies as a promo!?!?!?!? lol pleeaasssssseeeeeee
Plus it's your birthday!!!! if we can't have cake I will settle for cookies lol

G

gerardbutler79

headband x purple berry
headband x ELL
GSC x alien kush
GSC x strawberry diesel
SSH x fire og
SSH x dawg daze
lavender x strawberry d
lavender x grapefruit dlite
Chemdog #4 x dawg daze
Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D bx

B

booms

i would try to cross the girl scout cookies with something that wont change it much. Out of your list of males I would use the LA Affie to cross with the cookies. I personaly dont want a watered down version of cookies, at least not crossed to something that will totally change its profile.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I think these would be nice for your Black Berry Kush and Lavender crosses:

Black Berry Kush X Pakistan Chitral Kush
Black Berry Kush X Alien Kush F2
Black Berry Kush X Purple Berry BX
Black Berry Kush X LA Affie BX

Lavender X Alien Kush F2
Lavender X Pakistan Chitral Kush
Lavender X Purple Berry BX
Lavender X LA Affie BX

I think these would be good crosses for your Afghan's:

Afghani Bullrider X LA Affie BX
Afghani Bullrider X Alien Kush F2
Afghani Bullrider X Chemdog D BX2(garlic)
Afghani Bullrider X Pakistan Chitral Kush

LA Affie X Alien Kush F2
LA Affie X Chemdog D BX2(garlic)
LA Affie X Pakistan Chitral Kush

This one too:
Hogsbreath X LA Affie BX...

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi CV,

Thinking a little more on what crosses I would get out from your genepool in the next months/years...

I liked and second almost all the Highersolutions's choices... ;)

I would add the Lemon Skunk leaning ELL dude (till you find that Lemon Bubble leaning)
or both ELL's dudes (OG and Lemon leaning as you would work with to keep the door open for this interesting genetic)...
+ some JBJ (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno) where you think it would chime better...

Black Berry Kush X ELL (Lemon Skunk leaning or Lemon Bubble leaning as soon as you will find the perfect Dude) :)
Black Berry Kush X Pakistan Chitral Kush (Purple Males, Trichs Producer)
Black Berry Kush X Alien Kush F2
Black Berry Kush X Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno)

Lavender X ELL (Lemon Skunk leaning or Lemon Bubble leaning as soon as you will find the perfect Dude)
Lavender X Pakistan Chitral Kush
Lavender X Alien Kush F2
Lavender X Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno) ....... coming soon :):)

Afghani Bullrider X Pakistan Chitral Kush ....... coming soon (did you hit it with the purple dude or both PCK males ?)
Afghani Bullrider X Alien Kush F2

And 4 the Girl Scout Cookies Clone or Cherry Pie Clone ( for the next runs)...
I would find something thats sounds like the "Ultimate Cookies" to get, which could be...

GSC or Cherry Pie X ELL (Lemon Skunk leaning or Lemon Bubble leaning as soon as you will find the perfect Dude)
or
GSC or Cherry Pie X Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno)

And Obviously... aside your GSC S1 project (already on my whishlist)... I will try to grab those ones...
GSC X Fire OG BX ....... coming soon
GSC X Alien Kush F2

Glad to see there is some of those coming soon in your Mid-Summer drop...
the very limited GSC X Fire OG BX should be very hard to grab... o_O But I will be on "shooting mode" !! ;)
Now I hope to grab more than one ELL pack and maybe 2 packs of Lavender X JBJ

Hope to see some of that choices in the future if you and further farmers show some interests for those options...

Many thanks for your awesome work Bro...
Peace ;)

G

gerardbutler79

let me know what you think.... there are alot of things I would like to do with certain genetics, lots of great Ideas, but maybe dont appeal to The Public, Therefor not really having the Selling power, and that sucks... It seems like if it doesn't have Kush or OG in the genetics, then it doesn't sell...lol...I'd love to work a bunch of OLD 25 year or older clones, and work them with older genetics, And i KNOW, they would be Great... BUt again, Would they sell? No reason to work something and have it sit on a shelf for a year....

So really, I want to hear what The Community wants to see..... Do you guys want Old School genetics being worked and paired with Old School genetics, or old School Gene's being worked with 'Newer" gear?

I just want to get a feel for whats going on in todays, Crazy Seed World....

-CV

Hey CV what are some of the older genetics you were thinking about working with? There's a certainly a niche in the market for them, you'd be surprised.

Top Bottom