Some Karma's WHite OG

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Blaze, are those your packs that are back up for auction? Did you get a payment recieved message?

2Dog

Good luck to all in the auctions,

U

up yours

I am top bids I pay my bills and I am pissed off at the bidders andd relisters stop runnning up the prices you know you are just gonna biitch about price you bid and not pay for them and waste my time and all the others who bid pay and enjoy the meds sorry all I am sick of the crap if you bid pay your bill!
THIS IS JUST A RRANT ON BIDS NOT A SINGLED OUT FARMER OKß
UP YOURS

C

c4NN4daze

Boo Hoo,.... don't rip my head off playa.

Those packs el take 300 easy dude. Chill. Someone like myself could win a bid, feel o so happy like I'm dancing in a rain forest, go directly to the P O and just send the $ out and expect MY MY MY seeds to come in an f ing week. But in the end realize that they didn't follow the directions given. I recently did this with the Sisters SAGE from Pisces Genetics....Sent out 55 (pocket change, and was very happy)but did a standard delivery. Until now this has just been between Logic and I. What I'm trying to get at is I think stuff can happen, and if you bid you should be paying, don't get me wrong. Is it really breaking your balls though? In this case your getting another chance at receiving some gems dude.

Word.
CD:winking0067:

B

blaze 1

Yes my payment was received 28 or 29 but that was the last I heard I ain't going say anything I just hope they are here by the end of the week and there was only 5 packs so we will see.

B

blaze 1

Pay my bill I paid 240 plus I paid 28 for shipping and they pm me when they got the doe I just want to know out of the 5 packs who got there's .

U

up yours

Pay my bill I paid 240 plus I paid 28 for shipping and logic pm me when he got the doe I just want to know out of the 5 packs who got there's .

Sorry you can't read I. Said it was uncol to see good farmers lose good gear i never said you or your buddy were the problem I was supporting in my own way dude then you talk shit to me.whatever dude get bent both of you meet the ignore button I'm out UP

bonkia

bonkia

Gonna be awesome

ive had my white ogs planted for about a week and a half now :P

2DogWalker

Bonkia,

Nice how did they germ, what was your method? any picture previews?

2Dog

2DogWalker

Not even 500 yet..... Way to produce the dankness Karma. Impressed!!!

2dog

U

up yours

Yes that is what I paid and they will be here in a couple weeks hell yeah sorry everybody but I gotta grow these ya know I am hoping for great things good luck all this year UP

waayne

waayne

Yes that is what I paid and they will be here in a couple weeks hell yeah sorry everybody but I gotta grow these ya know I am hoping for great things good luck all this year UP

Man I though they would go for more $$$ :pimp:
Gonna be some Dank!
Good luck with those magic beans bro ;)

2DogWalker

I got mine all ready, way to be tho Up Yours keeping the selection real!!!

2dog

bonkia

bonkia

i got some light warroir seed starting soil put them in a grow dome with a heating pad and they all poped in like 3 days

2DogWalker

Thanks Bonk,

I'm itching to pop them! Congrats, hope you can keep us up to date with pics as flowering approaches.

2Dog

Top Bottom