Some Karma's WHite OG

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

UP

Yes that is what I paid and they will be here in a couple weeks hell yeah sorry everybody but I gotta grow these ya know I am hoping for great things good luck all this year UP

Man I hope everything is okay with UP, and these 2 Packs of White OG's are not his relisted. Hope all is well, and as healthy as possible for All. Hopefully he's just busy

Today is the day for paper towel for my 5 White OG's - Thanks Karma.

2Dog

bonkia

bonkia

I was wondering the same thing im also considering picking up another pack haha. If they are giong for as cheap as they are now.

bonkia

bonkia

I was super happy to even get a change at one pack i cant understand why someone would bid and not pay.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's unfortunate but don't drive up the price ya'll. I would like a chance 2 run these also! U guys got ur magic beans. Share the wealth!

2DogWalker

I got my white OG, these ones are up to the rest of ya'll I think 10 will be plenty to find a keeper or 2 (fingers crossed) :)

2Dog

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i got my white og, these ones are up to the rest of ya'll i think 10 will be plenty to find a keeper or 2 (fingers crossed) :)

2dog
u will find a keeper in the first 5 bro. I really want these but don't wanna pay 400 for them. U know what i mean? Thats just crazy! If i had 2 the loot i would, don't get me wrong! I'm not rich by far but i hope 2 get these in my collection. Good luck wit ur grow my friend.

bonkia

bonkia

Yah im not bidding on them im just really hopeing i get a keeper out of my 10 so far i most of them are about 10 inches i have one that is strugleing along at like 2 lawl. I have new beens that i poped 2 days ago that are already taller..

K

Karma Genetics

OG White is for sissy's , treu man smoke brick weed. :party0042:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's super funny, karma! I hope i win that auction. Where do u find brick weed these days? I haven't seen that shit in years. Thank god and the us border patrol for that shit. Hahahaha!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats whoever got the packs up for auction. I was tryn 2 get them. I kept telling me i wasn't the highest bidder. Everytime i bid, it was $1 over my bid. That's such bs! Oh well.

2DogWalker

Rival,

You can bid a maximum amount and until someone else bids above that the system automatically raises their bid to 1.00 above yours! Good luck on the next one, its basically the same system as any online auction tho bro! Congrats to whoever won those thats awesome!!!!!

2Dog

bonkia

bonkia

Hey karma ive looked around and seen nothing about how long it takes for this smexy boitch. Im guessing 9 weeks? I just fliped today at a foot tall should i expect alot of stretching i assumed yes being an og.

K

Karma Genetics

They flower between 8 and10 weeks, they normaly dont have a big strech bonkia

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
That's super funny, karma! I hope i win that auction. Where do u find brick weed these days? I haven't seen that shit in years. Thank god and the us border patrol for that shit. Hahahaha!

border patrol hahah the mexis are just bringing the dank across these days,border patrol aint doing shit!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Did any1 even win or was that a joke on us? I wanted that shit bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom