Some Kick ass strains

• Thread starter Grow A Nug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

Grow-A-Nug here.

I have decided to reveal a few strains I have that are from the original breeders plants but have in the past protected my interest in having anyone know about them. I think I found the right forum here of people that really know there shit, so hope to learn more every day.

I have some strains that I don’t find anywhere on these forums as well as some I have that I see here.

Here is what I currently have that Kick Ass.

My top two are: Sensi Star of the original indica and a cut off the original sativa that may people don’t even know exist anymore. These are the old school cuts that go back many years now and prior to the fire that took most of them out at least from what I was told. I also have one strain that only a couple people have and I cannot reveal, it’s actually renamed for our protection. I call it White Lightning because it looks like snow, and is as strong as white lightning ha ha. It’s just that good. I will post a few pics of it at a later date. It’s a Jaw dropper.

I have been growing now for 38 years and am primarily organic but have used advanced in the past. Please don’t beg me for clones of any of these. As you know it takes years and years and knowing the right people to acquire these, I hope you understand. If you have something that you think is better I’m always open to that but you better be a world know breeder or have cuts off the original mothers or fathers or simply don’t ask. At this time Money can’t buy these strains but when I’m a really old geezer maybe then but I got to be on my death bed lol.

Here are some others I am currently working on as we speak that I really love:

The original OG Raskal genetics, Blackwater, Fire Og Bx, Julius Ceasar, White Erkle, White S-1, Deadhead OG, Corleon Kush, Larry OG, Tahoe OG, White fire OG, Pre 98 Bubba, White Romulan, Aliens, Bogs Sour Bubble Bx-2 and some i don’t want to talk about at this time.

I’m excited to join the Weedfarmer as I see people on here know their shit. I don’t and am willing to learn from your skill :rolleyes:

Thanks you Grow-A-Nug

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome to the farm. alot of very helpful people around here and could alway's use someone with 38 years of experience

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

Hiya! welcome to THCfarmer! No strain panhandlers round these parts. Your genetics are safe no worries!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
no beggers around here bro...just good people who like to grow.
sounds like that 38 years has been good to you..welcome to the farm

V

vierundzwanzig

what an intro Im sure there will be fireworks to follow.

Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

I feel so honored to have such an understanding and excepting group of class people. Thanks to THC Farmer.

He is abit about what marijuana has done for me!

This is no joke so take it seriously. I did not have cancer but had a very high liver count off the charts. My doctor wanted me to have biopsy for the 20 years of this ailment. I could feel my liver was failing and I had an overall poison effect. It was miserable. My blood pressure kept elevating to unsafe levels.

I decided to try the Simpson oil after a guy was running around with a dvd saying this will cure organs in your body. As a non-marijuana user I was so skeptical and thought at the time the guy was just a fool.

I went home that day and listed to the dvd Rick Simpson story. I decided I would go to my doctor and get a blood draw prior to ingesting the oil. It was a horribly high liver count again. I am not a drinker so the doctor could not figure out what had been going on for the last 20 years. I would not let them do a biopsy in fear it was cancer.

I took the oil a very small amount and worked up to about a gram a day. After 1 mo I went back to the doctor and had my blood drawn again. To my amazement it was not only normal for the first time in 20 years but in the lower range! I could not believe this was happening.

I had such high blood pressure even on the pharmaceutical drugs that I hated to take. I took my blood pressure about 1 week into the oil treatment. I was astonished!. My blood pressure was as good as a 16 year old. I went off the blood pressure medicine the doctor prescribed and my blood pressure was 120 over 70 it was running at times 180 over 120 to 130. I told the nurse that day that I quite taking every medication the doctor had given me for other ailments. When the doctor came in I told him im off all my medications. I did not mention that I was on the oil. He said “lay down please” and he took it. It was 120/70 he said stand up please and took it again it was 120/70 he said please sit in the chair and took it a final time it was 120/70 exactly the same every time. The doctor had a very puzzled look on his face and I just smiled back.

I was over weight and I lost 20 pounds and felt better then I ever had before. I had energy, a better outlook on life, and I was healed of every aliment I had for all those years!

I went back after I was off the oil and to my amazement my liver was healed. Can you believe this, I hardly could. I had my blood drawn for the final time. I could not believe it it was totally normal and I have never felt better in 3 years now!

Please trust me in my story because it is very true and I have living proof and documentation to back it up. I have found that I can make butter and only need to take it every 3 days to control all these things. What a miracle!

I could not think Rick enough for bettering my life! He is truly one man that I will honor for the rest of my life. Thank Rick

Grow-A-Nug

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I feel so honored to have such an understanding and excepting group of class people. Thanks to THC Farmer.

This is no joke so take it seriously. I did not have cancer but had a very high liver count off the charts. My doctor wanted me to have biopsy for the 20 years of this ailment. I could feel my liver was failing and I had an overall poison effect. It was miserable. My blood pressure kept elevating to unsafe levels.

I decided to try the Simpson oil after a guy was running around with a dvd saying this will cure organs in your body. As a non-marijuana user I was so skeptical and thought at the time the guy was just a fool.

I went home that day and listed to the dvd Rick Simpson story. I decided I would go to my doctor and get a blood draw prior to ingesting the oil. It was a horribly high liver count again. I am not a drinker so the doctor could not figure out what had been going on for the last 20 years. I would not let them do a biopsy in fear it was cancer.

I took the oil a very small amount and worked up to about a gram a day. After 1 mo I went back to the doctor and had my blood drawn again. To my amazement it was not only normal for the first time in 20 years but in the lower range! I could not believe this was happening.

I had such high blood pressure even on the pharmaceutical drugs that I hated to take. I took my blood pressure about 1 week into the oil treatment. I was astonished!. My blood pressure was as good as a 16 year old. I went off the blood pressure medicine the doctor prescribed and my blood pressure was 120 over 70 it was running at times 180 over 120 to 130. I told the nurse that day that I quite taking every medication the doctor had given me for other ailments. When the doctor came in I told him im off all my medications. I did not mention that I was on the oil. He said “lay down please” and he took it. It was 120/70 he said stand up please and took it again it was 120/70 he said please sit in the chair and took it a final time it was 120/70 exactly the same every time. The doctor had a very puzzled look on his face and I just smiled back.

I was over weight and I lost 20 pounds and felt better then I ever had before. I had energy, a better outlook on life, and I was healed of every aliment I had for all those years!

I went back after I was off the oil and to my amazement my liver was healed. Can you believe this, I hardly could. I had my blood drawn for the final time. I could not believe it it was totally normal and I have never felt better in 3 years now!

Please trust me in my story because it is very true and I have living proof and documentation to back it up. I have found that I can make butter and only need to take it every 3 days to control all these things. What a miracle!

I could not think Rick enough for bettering my life! He is truly one man that I will honor for the rest of my life. Thank Rick

Grow-A-Nug
awesome welcome to the farm can't wait to see some pics of your rare gems I am extreamly passionate about genetics and love to learn i think thats why i love cannabis because no matter how much you know you can learn somthing new every day. again welcome to the farm stay frosty my friend one love
P.G.

Fred Norris

Fred Norris

Grow-A-Nug here.

I have decided to reveal a few strains I have that are from the original breeders plants but have in the past protected my interest in having anyone know about them. I think I found the right forum here of people that really know there shit, so hope to learn more every day.

I have some strains that I don’t find anywhere on these forums as well as some I have that I see here.

Here is what I currently have that Kick Ass.

My top two are: Sensi Star of the original indica and a cut off the original sativa that may people don’t even know exist anymore. These are the old school cuts that go back many years now and prior to the fire that took most of them out at least from what I was told. I also have one strain that only a couple people have and I cannot reveal, it’s actually renamed for our protection. I call it White Lightning because it looks like snow, and is as strong as white lightning ha ha. It’s just that good. I will post a few pics of it at a later date. It’s a Jaw dropper.

I have been growing now for 38 years and am primarily organic but have used advanced in the past. Please don’t beg me for clones of any of these. As you know it takes years and years and knowing the right people to acquire these, I hope you understand. If you have something that you think is better I’m always open to that but you better be a world know breeder or have cuts off the original mothers or fathers or simply don’t ask. At this time Money can’t buy these strains but when I’m a really old geezer maybe then but I got to be on my death bed lol.

Here are some others I am currently working on as we speak that I really love:

The original OG Raskal genetics, Blackwater, Fire Og Bx, Julius Ceasar, White Erkle, White S-1, Deadhead OG, Corleon Kush, Larry OG, Tahoe OG, White fire OG, Pre 98 Bubba, White Romulan, Aliens, Bogs Sour Bubble Bx-2 and some i don’t want to talk about at this time.

I’m excited to join the Weedfarmer as I see people on here know their shit. I don’t and am willing to learn from your skill :rolleyes:

Thanks you Grow-A-Nug

LMFAO!!!

kaka

kaka

Supporter
LOL at people who get special clones for free and hoarding them like they are their creations. Serious lulz dude. Smart people pass these things on for preservation, after 38 years of gardening you should understand this.

Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

Their well protected. I dont think i am a dumb person as you insinuated . Thank you for your comments

Chobble

Chobble

Grow-A-Nug

Grow-A-Nug

Thats great ;) Over at my collective we make the same type of oil and have had similiar results. I like your genetics line up, Not the old school line up of my choice but a nice one :P.

Im stolked to see another dedicated farmer around, Especially one who believes in the medicine :D

Welcome bro.
Chobble

Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

Wow what comments! I don’t deserve all this but do appreciate all these comments. It really makes me feel like home here! I appreciate all of you that are with me and on my side to better our community. Thank you all so much.
I will order that book. Thank you for sharing that.
Here is a stain I grew out a couple years ago from Soma Called Somango. Unfortunately I no longer have this but still have a pic or two of it.
I will try and figure out how to post this pic, I’m new on forums and will do my best to figure out how.
Again, thank you all for the positive comments!
Grow-A-Nug, for life!
IMG 1085

Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

This was grow 100% organic. I hope you enjoy this pic and more to come in the near future

Grow-A-Nug

Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

Welcome to the farm, dude! Keep the good work going. 38 yrs ain't nuthin to sneer at.

Vakman

Vakman

Wow what comments! I don’t deserve all this but do appreciate all these comments. It really makes me feel like home here! I appreciate all of you that are with me and on my side to better our community. Thank you all so much.
Here is a stain I grew out a couple years ago from Soma Called Somango. Unfortunately I no longer have this but still have a pic or two of it.
I will try and figure out how to post this pic, I’m new on forums and will do my best to figure out how.
Grow-A-Nug, for life!View attachment 215245

next time tell ur trichs not to be shy.

plantevil

plantevil

So let me get this straight. You were a non marijuana user at the time u seen a rick simpson dvd, but youve been growing for 38 years? Are you not talking about a movie dvd? Or were you just not a mariuana user for the first 20 years or so that u were growing cuz dvds have only been around since the 90's

Max Frost

Max Frost

lol thats some entrance! Humility is over rated any who...heres a book for ya

View attachment 215098

that being said congrats on your health!

Grow-A-Nug, for life!View attachment 215245

Not sure he got it, but I LOVED your post Dan! Subtle, but it made the point.

So let me get this straight. You were a non marijuana user at the time u seen a rick simpson dvd, but youve been growing for 38 years? Are you not talking about a movie dvd? Or were you just not a mariuana user for the first 20 years or so that u were growing cuz dvds have only been around since the 90's

Hmmm....

Something just feels wrong about this to me.

I too congratulate you on your astounding health turn-around & am pleased cannabis gets it's due credit. That's always a good thing. I don't understand why anyone hoards strains tho! You can share all you like, and still have all you want! What's the point to that? Is it just to be able to say "Nah-nah...I've got it and you don't"??!!! Seems selfish, greedy and childish to me. I'd be happy to share anything I've got with my friends...all day long...no charge ever. I simply can't imagine NOT wanting to share a great find with my pals! If I was gifted a really special cut, I'd be calling my peeps on the ride home asking if they wanted a cut. Unless of course, the gifter explicitly asked me NOT to pass it on. I'd certainly respect that. But even then, I'd probably grow some extra flowers to share with them if it was all that.

Just really curious...what IS your reason for being an obviously proud horder?

Top Bottom