some lost Darkside..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

Stunning. Way to do moonshine's gear proper.

:bow thanx bro..really appreciate the kind wordz..

:handshake:rofl:clapping

I just found 3 darkside beans! I didn't even think I had some :smiley_joint:! I don't know if those are darkside, it just stands on my pack!?
Kid, can you help me!?

Thanks for the pics!

That "hand of god" has something magic! I think even Maradonna used her, to win against the germans in the 86 soccer world cup final, lol! Bastards! Hehe

Greets

Tolpan

wassup Tolpan..gogogo ..popp' them and solve the mystery ma friend..are those some fat beenz?if they are darkside you'll see it in the first few weekx..watch out for fat leaves:)
..and i know kid has a few ds beanz left in his stash..
'bout my dirty bastardfingers..u know bro..it'z all about the magic:damnhippie:

Nice one man. Yea its always sad to see the plants with the "I should have kept it/lost it" comments. Lord knows i got a couple of those myself. Wicked shots man.

heyho chris..thanx man..it was not my intention to loose her..had some security probs and she was gone those dayz..not sure bud i think a little stuart somewhere has the rasta cut still runnin'..hopefully lol :scared0016:

looks like it was delicious!:clapping

yeah she was a hella fine hazy smoke brah:)..

R

rounders02

Looks Frekin killer darkside! Awesome color bursting out them buds:yes...

K

kid606

hello farmers :hi

i selected these darkside phenos..the winning and most outstanding pheno (#4) is still alive and kicking somewhere..besides i have 8 or 9 darkside seeds left..dunno..don't care to pop em right now..it's more like a slow vegger that stays really short after the flip..turns me off atm..
potency-wise i think there's a better pheno waiting in the left seeds..pheno#4 was more about the taste..
:rasta:

darksideX

darksideX

wattup kiddo u are a slow vegger too lol..gogogo and care about them..8 or 9 left..should be somethin' hiddin' in those brah:)..

and rounders..thanx bro..really appreciate it:)

BombBP

BombBP

Now, thats what i'm talking about DSX:). That looks like some killer. Very nice color.

darksideX

darksideX

Now, thats what i'm talking about DSX:). That looks like some killer. Very nice color.

heyho bomb..thanx ur kind wordz i really appreciate it..and means a lot comin' from you ma friend:)
:damnhippie:

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

nice looking purps darkside.. what kinda temps you getting in your grow room?

K

kid606

it's not lost..my personal winner is still alive and i also have some seeds left..needed a little break from her but gonna flower out darkside #4 (i think that's the one dsx dubbed rasta pheno) soon again..

she will turn purple in summer too..but way more pronounced in cooler temps..

omg..just saw a neighbour from across watching out of his window naked..yeah, old fart and not a hot chick :tmi

have fun
:rasta:

darksideX

darksideX

thanks for the kind words all..yeah she was nice..:icon_spin:

what kinda temps you getting in your grow room?
alwayz between 20° and 24°..

..have some seeds left..and gonna flower out darkside #4 soon again..

yeah bud..thaz what i wanna hear..popp' this beanz man..nice gems hidin' in those..:)
and the #4 'a little bird' is growin' outdoors these dayz first time..so i'm curious how the purple comes through outside:bubblez:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey DarksideX, those are beautiful purple buds!

From what I've been reading around, that moonshineman was working with top varieties and making sick crosses. Too bad he is no longer around. It would be awesome if you guys who still have his seeds/plants replicated the work to ensure preservation.

Take care,

BC

darksideX

darksideX

thanx man..yep moonshineman knew to rock his shit..:rock

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking Super Dank Darkside.. Glad you found those.. Excellent work brother.. d:heartjah.. Glad I got to see em.. thanks

darksideX

darksideX

thanx brah..much appreciated..it was a pleasure to grow these gals out..and i'm glad u lik 'em:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom