some nuggy shots

• Thread starter swampwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

yeah man all the plants look great. that bubba looks perfect if you ask me. is that CC bubba?

S

swampwater

:joint:

lotsa replies, thanx for the love all.

the bubba is swerves cut. i've heard different things regarding what it is, so ask him. lol.

my method,

i grow in coco.
handwater.
those pics are all using botanicare bales but im using canna now. the giesels were grown in canna actually..
bene's at transplant
flora nova bloom
calmag
koolbloom liquid and dry
carbs
10 day flush
60 day cycles

playing with gh in canna right now though.

nothing complicated in the swamp.

jimmynitz: rickys hair is fly as ever.. he's doing his thing on a different side, enjoyin a bit of peace of mind.

S

swampwater

Chemdog 91/skunk va
70 days, 2.5 week flush

chem91-a.jpg

chem91-b.jpg

chem91-c.jpg

kinda beat up, 1st real run with her. gettin better.. calmag whore..

:joint:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice plants

those plants look sweet, welcome

mal

rollajoint

rollajoint

oooooo my god hah !! I can taste it jus looking at it haha ! Good work man . RJ

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
when are they going to make scratch n sniff monitors. I really want to smell this thread. very stankalicious man.

L

LEBDOG

Smell-O-Vision, it's an old concept that never quite made it. Maybe our Grandchildren...

Those are some very sick shots there. That princess and bubba are great specimen. I hope to achieve results like this one day!

S

swampwater

thanx guys. appreciate the love.. just a southern boy growin some herbs, nothin too complicated.. blessed..

:pimp:

romulators ssh
70 days 2.5 week flush headies..

rom_ssh-a.jpg

rom_ssh-c.jpg

rom_ssh-b.jpg

the most sickly sweet strain ive had the pleasure of running. too sweet for me.. had to let her go. fun smoke though.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Reppin the SOUTH nicely man! Props! Surprised your not running the TK??

S

swampwater

nah, not yet. buddy of mine holds her though. smoked her many times, fire....

:animbong:

thanx for the props.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Beautiful Bud Shots Swampwater, I have that same wedding ring.....lol

No, Seriously, you got some true dankness there, keep 'em coming.

Peace FFF:harvest:

H

haze89

Welcome to the farm homie. You got some killer genetics there man, you should fit in around here just fine hah +rep

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wow nice shot's of everything swamp bro... I'm glad to see some one from the south killin it with some of that dankness. That white is looking amazing man, excellent work on her. She has eluded me ever since it was release by brotha krome. It's funny how that the swamp has been so close to me, but yet the white has been so far from me. :)

P

Pow3rBaLL

u got some dank ass shit my man, would luv to get ahold of the white, its like the holy grail. wuts the smoke like on the giesel?

S

swampwater

u got some dank ass shit my man, would luv to get ahold of the white, its like the holy grail. wuts the smoke like on the giesel?

giesel is FIRE> favorite smoke. :icon_animal26:

white is like titties for 13 year olds.. ya gotta look.

:cool0041:

S

swampwater

Wow nice shot's of everything swamp bro... I'm glad to see some one from the south killin it with some of that dankness. That white is looking amazing man, excellent work on her. She has eluded me ever since it was release by brotha krome. It's funny how that the swamp has been so close to me, but yet the white has been so far from me. :)

get outta that kitchen and get you some cuts.. hehe.

krome is great peoples.

S

swampwater

Beautiful Bud Shots Swampwater, I have that same wedding ring.....lol

No, Seriously, you got some true dankness there, keep 'em coming.

Peace FFF:harvest:

heh, small world. its tungsten carbide, still not used to wearing that shit though. lol.

likin this site you guys got here. nice peeps.

Top Bottom