some questions regarding my 4 plants

• Thread starter Skynet97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skynet97

Skynet97

Hi guys, Im back here asking advice again :-)
Have made a lot of mistakes on several plants since last time, and hopefully learned some on the way.
Previously ive had trouble correctly using a hand microscope. Now I have a raspberry pi hw microscope from pimoroni:) That makes it easy to share the microscope pictues.

This time around I have two situations going on:

In my main tent I have 2 random seeds, while waiting for proper seeds. (hella illegal here so I didnt have proper seeds to begin with, also next round are proper seeds)
They are all but done I think? See attached pictures. I made many mistakes with these two plants that I wonder if these are ripe despite their bud size? One of the mistakes I did, was cut all the leaves 4 weeks ago. This probably hindered growth hm?
History on these are that I hatched the seeds 31/march, kept them in veg to 2/june, ca 10 weeks. Then flipped and have now ca 9 weeks flower.

I have gotten a second tent for a smaller light and two smaller plants. This houses 1x GG#4 and 1x Tutankamon, Canuk seeds. 3 weeks since seed.
Here I want to ask about what the curving of the leaves could be? too close to the light or over water perhaps?
Been trying not to over water, no nutrients yet, and they seem to be growing like crazy too.

These two will move into the main tent, once I cut the two big plants already there(hopefully soon). When should I top these, and create clones from the toppings?

Both big plants
Gg4 and tut
Gg4 closeup
Micr sample plant 1 sample1
Micr sample plant 1 sample2
Micr sample plant 2
Plant1 closeup
Plant2 closeup
Tut closeup
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The purpling is lack or P in the NPK ratio,
So use a veg feed that has a higher P number.
As far as the ones in flower, lower the light intensity, if possible as they grow taller the light up top is burning the buds. Taking off too many leaves stunts growth, next time leave a few on! Lol

Skynet97

Skynet97

TY for your reply Jack og:-)
I will start using veg feed on the two smaller plants. Their growth have exceeded my expectations, so I need to adjust my plan accordingly.
They will go into bigger pots very soon too.

Regarding the extreme defoliation on the bigger plants: I was stoned as fuck and faaar to confident in my own abilities hah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom