Some shots of Larry OG

• Thread starter StinknyPinky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StinknyPinky

Here are a few pics of a single Larry OG i have going. She is at day 32 flowering. Smells like sour grapes.

larry1.jpg

larry2.jpg
larry3.jpg
larry4.jpg
larry5.jpg
larrymacro1.jpg
larrymacro2.jpg

P

purekushkills

sour grapes huh?

From cut? Or from cali connect?

-PKK

R

Rabbi

Ive never smelled or smoked a larry that smelled like grape.....lemon turpintine is the smell. I'm sure you know that, only working with one or could it have been mixed up on your side? if not maybe you found a new pheno

M

Monkey OG

I really want to grab some of that Larry looks amazing nice job!

S

StinknyPinky

Ive never smelled or smoked a larry that smelled like grape.....lemon turpintine is the smell. I'm sure you know that, only working with one or could it have been mixed up on your side? if not maybe you found a new pheno

this is my first time working with Larry. i popped two seeds got 1 male and 1 female. i rubbed a few trichs off a fan leaf and it has hints of pine, lemon pinesol, and a little citrusy. i dont know were i got the grape smell could have been from something else i am growing

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a giant Larry OG that I put outside, this one is a super pinesol lemon bomb, she is turning a cool shade of hot pink right now with our cold night time temps...she'll be a few lbs dried when it is all said and done...I have a couple of them and they are all monsters.

Tex

DSCN3367
DSCN3368
DSCN3370
S

Swerve

dam tk killing it bro killing it.. that the clone or seed? i dig the pink hairs..

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Looking fantastic!

Ours look about the same. Smells are absolute fuel!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This was the keeper out of the first round of your beans my brutha, she grows spears inside and is a friggin monster outside....the pic doesn't do her justice, she is bright pink...

I have a giant ass Ogiesel outdoors also, a real keeper indoors, a little slow outdoors so far

Tex

S

Swerve

sicknes man i love it... cant wait to see them nuggies fill out

G

greentipz

larry og

i sure hope mine do well.....i just recently got a pack..got 9 seed in the vial....first three didn't pop...hoping for better luck!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

wow props TK that looks nuts i cant wait to seee how they turn out when they finish goood luck mayn

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt TK, those look kick arse.. Love that color..

jammie

jammie

damn- i'm finally getting excited again. can't wait for my replacement pack of larry so i can get started on growing monsters like those!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom