• Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the american dream is still alive its just changing before our eyes

GoldiNugs

GoldiNugs

We need to wake up and ASSERT OURSELVES> This is OUR country, and its about time we take it back.

We gotta put an end to this shit. Eventually kids will be growing up having no idea how many freedoms we once had, and just go about living their lives, never standing up for themselves.

It's so easy and say and many do, but who actually does anything about it? What do you do about it? I'm not criticizing you, just curious. I often find myself saying the same thing, but I find I don't do much. Organizing protests, political and activism groups and so forth all take a lot of time, energy and often money. It seems few people are willing to sacrifice those things in reality.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
It's so easy and say and many do, but who actually does anything about it? What do you do about it? I'm not criticizing you, just curious. I often find myself saying the same thing, but I find I don't do much. Organizing protests, political and activism groups and so forth all take a lot of time, energy and often money. It seems few people are willing to sacrifice those things in reality.
Fuck you want to help US all then VOTE this NOV and vote out Bill and the Nerd, this is an election year just weeks away,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom