some told me to quit these

• Thread starter jetbtkng
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jetbtkng

jetbtkng

i planted these july 9th, they were pretty ugly as im in hot part of cali, 90/100 degrees, they got mostly sun & light at night, some said to start over, but i kept at it, now as of dec 29th its flower time, & lokk at my babies now, lol, they actually look pretty good.....ps that a hall closet i have them in now.

Thumbnail2
Thumbnail 24
Thumbnail 26
Thumbnail 28
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
i planted these july 9th, they were pretty ugly as im in hot part of cali, 90/100 degrees, they got mostly sun & light at night, some said to start over, but i kept at it, now as of dec 29th its flower time, & lokk at my babies now, lol, they actually look pretty good.....ps that a hall closet i have them in now.
Not every run goes as planned, but every one of them is a learning experience, glad to see they grew out of it, normally with a little TLC and some time they usually show their gratitude, not every plant will be a monster but sometimes those small plants pack a punch 😁

There looking great!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

way to keep going, next time just add a little more perlite. Increased drainage will help your plants grow faster. I have been adding large perlite lately, that stuff is great

Bilber

Bilber

Those I would not pull.....

They look good....

Keep it up....

Top Bottom