someone please tell me if i got screwed from someone off craigslist

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

i bought some jugs of canna substra vega and flores a & b from some guy off craigslist, i open them when i get home it smells kinda a hint of bleach and looks like regular wateR? how can i tell if the nutes are legit? i did my fertilizer mix and no matter how much ph up i put the ph level stays dark red... did i get screwed? how can i tell?

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i aint never had any kind of nutes thst smells like bleach!! EVER!!! and if the ph wont move it sounds like you got fucked!!! my x girlfriend got mad at me once and bleached my 100 gallon res and my ez clones full of clones and poured bleach in all my dutch master nute bottles!!! also the only nute ive seen thats clear like water is silica!! never buy nutes used only new its 2 much of a risk !!! im sorry 2 hear it bro

L

Lost

i aint never had any kind of nutes thst smells like bleach!! EVER!!! and if the ph wont move it sounds like you got fucked!!! my x girlfriend got mad at me once and bleached my 100 gallon res and my ez clones full of clones and poured bleach in all my dutch master nute bottles!!! also the only nute ive seen thats clear like water is silica!! never buy nutes used only new its 2 much of a risk !!! im sorry 2 hear it bro

Oh shit..

Did you have to kill a bitch?

Meh, better not answer that one.. hahaha

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i wanted 2 kill her but i didnt i left her and that hurt her bad enough!! there was no forgiving what she did my plants were in week 5 1/2 of flower the bleach killed them they fried up and turnd a brownish color!! i havent seen her in 15 months sence she killed them i moved out when she was at work

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

yes. I didn't even have to read your post to know the answer to this one... but i did. Maybe try a little on an "expendable" house plant or something. There are jerks out there who would drop bleach in somebody's nutrients; I'm thinking that associates of theirs would have no qualms about selling those nutes to someone else in order to have the cash to replace them, or go buy more crack. They usually post on craigslist....
Buying used nutrients is usually a bad idea- organics have expiration dates and degrade even faster when not stored properly.

U

ukgirl420

i bought some jugs of canna substra vega and flores a & b from some guy off craigslist, i open them when i get home it smells kinda a hint of bleach and looks like regular wateR? how can i tell if the nutes are legit? i did my fertilizer mix and no matter how much ph up i put the ph level stays dark red... did i get screwed? how can i tell?

sounds like you need to put it down to experiance :doh
and only buy sealed brand new nutes from now on ,,surely you wouldnt feel compfortable using it on your ladies now :rollj:

K

keyplay

Hey Bro,
The Canna Substra line is slightly amber and should be sealed unless you bought something used. Canna is expensive, but the NPK numbers are solid and their quality control is tight. Sorry to hear about this.
Key

K

keyplay

Had yourself a psycho bitch, eh bro? I had one of those once....the sex was incredible, but not worth all the shit she fucked up and the everyday drama she put me through.
Best to cut your losses and leave her at a very "long distance".
Lucky you she didn't get the law or rippers into the picture :angry

S

Sirius

yeah you gotta look for the nice girls

I second that! Look what this ex i had did to one of my early grows... (hence the garage)
IMG 1530

IMG 1528

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

YOu know for some reason i've always had that SAME exact thought if someone ever got that angry at a farmer. Jus the same exact scenario... damn crazy.

Illmind

Illmind

whoooooa now

Rule #19 never introduce your girl to the ladys. They don't get the significance of good ole mj. Won't think twice to turn it on u. YES even cool hippie chicks. LOL after awhile they get jelous you spend more time with mj and then comes World War 5. Yep it's that intense it skips a few WWs. O and a piece of advice original gangster sal damn near the only thing u can get on craigslist as advertised is a sweaty crackhead prostitute. Go to sites with ppal and check sellers feedback and comments b4 u move.

O

Oregonic

Nutes of CL = bad
Bulbs off CL = bad

Hoods, tents, trays, room building mats and all kinda of other goodies can be found for great deals. Thats where I got my fridge for my second grow box, dude even dropped it off! Watch out for people trying to pass off industrial HID lights off as horticulture.
Sorry you got hosed but don't let it keep you off for good, just be very selective.

Peace

Top Bottom