Something Be Yellowing all my leaves!!!! (pics)

• Thread starter MilesTeg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I do have mites, I see them regularly, one plant is barely touched and one has light bits of webbing where the branches fork out. We are regularly reducing temps and raising humidity as well as spraying insecticidal soap on the plant. planning on getting azamax, do you have suggestions on the mite issue? I didn't think the yellowing was from the mites anymore because they generally have to be a more progressed issue than I have to really kill of leaves like that. But maybe I'm underestimating them
Webs are a progressed issue. I can't give you specific recommendations because I haven't dealt with mites since the 90s but I would go strong and often against them based on my past experience, and I wouldn't hesitate since you're already seeing webbing

M

MilesTeg

Webs are a progressed issue. I can't give you specific recommendations because I haven't dealt with mites since the 90s but I would go strong and often against them based on my past experience, and I wouldn't hesitate since you're already seeing webbing
Noted, its just so little and doesnt really go far but i am definitely trying to disturb the colonies with my fingers and pray the soap on them, but thats why i want azamax, can anyone attest to that?

M

MilesTeg

Update!! Washed all the salts out of my soil (at least i imagine i poured 9 gallons of ph'd water through) then added the nutrients [B]az2000[/B] recommended I use based on what bottles of nutes I already had. Who knows if this is lockout or just regular deficiency. Not me till I get a ppm meter xD

Top Bottom