Something went terribly wrong with indoor plant

• Thread starter startingfromscratch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

Would perlite burn? Isn't it like spun/puffed volcanic rock? It may tolerate a very high heat, but i don't know....
I dont think it would burn. someone suggested it being perlite but it makes no sense to me. Even if it was an accident while opening a bag of perlite or someting you can just blow out most of it or give it a small bath. It wold probably taste like something but almost 100% of the perlite would stay in the ash unburned.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I dont think it would burn. someone suggested it being perlite but it makes no sense to me. Even if it was an accident while opening a bag of perlite or someting you can just blow out most of it or give it a small bath. It wold probably taste like something but almost 100% of the perlite would stay in the ash unburned.
It would probably be like smoking plastic pop rocks. Yuch. Plus, the smoke would pass right around it. That's why I use vermiculite.......it absorbs the smoke.....

Alright that's just ridiculous.........and no one smoke perlite or vermiculte.....

Whatever this powder was it couldn't have gotten into the bag by accident. Someone put it there. Unless they dumped some weed in any old bag they could grab. Maybe the goofed and it got mixed up in there by accident and they couldn't separate it. But if it was intentional I'm going with some sort of cheap chemical drug they added. I just can't believe they thought what, no one would notice it? Or they'd go "oh cool, the guy put in some free unknown powder he neglected to mention!"

Eledin

Eledin

It would probably be like smoking plastic pop rocks. Yuch. Plus, the smoke would pass right around it. That's why I use vermiculite.......it absorbs the smoke.....

Alright that's just ridiculous.........and no one smoke perlite or vermiculte.....

Whatever this powder was it couldn't have gotten into the bag by accident. Someone put it there. Unless they dumped some weed in any old bag they could grab. Maybe the goofed and it got mixed up in there by accident and they couldn't separate it. But if it was intentional I'm going with some sort of cheap chemical drug they added. I just can't believe they thought what, no one would notice it? Or they'd go "oh cool, the guy put in some free unknown powder he neglected to mention!"
Yes its weird but Ive seen weirder things. Intentional or not it was very negligent and any person in their right mind would have cleaned it before selling it. The fact that the weed came grinded makes me think that maybe it was mixed with any other herb besides the powder, never in my life besides that time Ive had a dude selling me already grinded weed.

Eledin

Eledin

Im from Spain here things are different. In a dispensary in Spain you can ask for a rolled blunt and they will grind it for you if you want but in the streets is really sus. Also even if it was perlite and it doesnt burn, its mostly sliicon, if youre inhalin silicon particles with the smoke you can get silicosis.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I’m from Jacksonville, Florida. Drug dealers will mix fentanyl in baby formula if given the opportunity. Couple of my friends have died, I’m clean now, but me and my wife have been up all night snorting coke, to have my buddy call the next day to say his bag tested positive for a bunch of fentanyl. It can happen man.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

when perlite is dry you can crush it too powder form

S

socalmarkiss58

The buds need to dry and cure to taste good and have all the good high effects. Also, I believe you pulled these 3-4 weeks too early. Those hairs should be brown and tricones cloudy and amber colored.. It is common for a plants needs to change and sometimes leaves change color. Usually nutrients and/or watering schedule can fix the yellowing leaves.
Its hemp.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Get yourself a USB microscope to look at your trichomes...the most difficult part about growing dope is knowing when to flush the plant and when to harvest it. It's essential that you chop the plant at the right time in order to get the most effects from it. I've been growing it steady for decades now and I'm still learning things...don't worry about messing up, in fact, get used to it, it'll happen. You're bound to get shit to happen, like thrips, aphids, mold, bad weather, thieves...? I think you may have cut her down too soon...if the trichomes are clear, or even half of them are still clear like glass, you still have time to keep growing. Try cutting the lights down to only 6 hours a day for a week, or even a few days of no light seems to quicken the process. Don't be afraid to experiment either, it's a great way to learn stuff. I read this proverb, it says, "You don't become a bonafide gardener until you've killed a thousand plants." Next time, next crop you grow, have a USB microscope or at best, a jeweller's loupe. Those trichomes are the key to telling when to harvest.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I’m from Jacksonville, Florida. Drug dealers will mix fentanyl in baby formula if given the opportunity. Couple of my friends have died, I’m clean now, but me and my wife have been up all night snorting coke, to have my buddy call the next day to say his bag tested positive for a bunch of fentanyl. It can happen man.
They mix the fentynal from China in before it ever crosses the border. Then people here step all over it. Stick to weed ✌

Latest posts

Top Bottom