Sonic Fly?

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medicinal

Hey mosca I'm just wondering. What makes your sonic fly "cup grade herb"? I mean how is it different from your C99? I'd like to get some but there's no info listed so would you care to enlighten us a bit?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Fly

I'll 2nd that question, but i already have mine in my hand. Bought them for the C99, but am curious about the SF.

mal

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Medicinal & Mal,

Sonic Fly is Very Special Indica-based Weed because she produces outstanding buds that are near ideal; in terms of taste, high and smell. I believe my Sonic Fly would have done better than the Grapefruit Fly at the IC Cup this year, but I didn't have enough to enter her. She smokes out of this world and is a stronger high than Cinderella 99. There are many Cups left this year, so we shall see how she does in other venues.

I will update the Strain descriptions in a few weeks as I will be gone.

Mosca

soopy

soopy

I just got a pack, mostly for the c99 but was too intrigued by the sonic fly to pass it up. I have searched high and low and the only thing ive found was a mention of Mosca working with a og Indiana bubblegum cut. That would be absolutely sick but I'm sure I'm wrong, like everyone else! Cant wait to pop the pack and see whats up!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Nice try Soopy! But not correct-- Sonic's Special mother will remain a secret...

I love the OG Logan County cut Bubble Gum and will work it w/ a Special male stud later this year-- given all goes well...

Mosca

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks

Really appreciate the info, and i look forward to growing these babies till they're beautiful women. Stronger than C99 that is saying something, unless you mean more couchlock, but i will soon find out. Thanks for everything!

mal

M

Medicinal

Nice try Soopy! But not correct-- Sonic's Special mother will remain a secret...

I love the OG Logan County cut Bubble Gum and will work it w/ a Special male stud later this year-- given all goes well...

Mosca

That is too cool.. always wanted to try the original bubble gum.. good shit Mosca

M

Medicinal

Really appreciate the info, and i look forward to growing these babies till they're beautiful women. Stronger than C99 that is saying something, unless you mean more couchlock, but i will soon find out. Thanks for everything!

mal

Yea could you clarify that Mosca.. does this mean the smoke is just more indica? Or more potent?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Good question Medicinal,

Sonic Fly is more Indica and is more potent. I would not consider Sonic Fly as couchlock at all, but rather a strong Indica with a very Uplifting high. She is something special!

Mosca

M

Medicinal

Good question Medicinal,

Sonic Fly is more Indica and is more potent. I would not consider Sonic Fly as couchlock at all, but rather a strong Indica with a very Uplifting high. She is something special!

Mosca

thanks man.. gonna give this one a try, I've also gotta pretty good guess at what the mother is lol but I'll keep that on the low :character0035:

A

Alekiboy

I had purchased the fly pack back in Oct 09... C99 seeds didn't do so well... But the Sonic Fly provided me with a keeper that I have been working with since Oct...

I have to give props to Mosca... the Sonic Fly is incredible...
The strain is extremely vigorous and it typically takes about 4 weeks of vegging (indoors)from clone to about 1m, then another 4 weeks of flowering outside in the Hawaiian sun... The taste and smell is reminiscent of over-ripened pineapples... As described above, the high is strong and uplifting... The buds are set up like an indica but they get huge...
Several folks on the islands are already growing Mosca's C99 but they all seem to like the Sonic Fly more...
Has it been announced what the mystery indica is in the the cross? I'll make a bad guess of Aurora? some NL off-freak :)

http://www.invalid.com/members/sheckster-98840-albums-random-picture1048006-dsc-0048.jpg

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
That is just Lovely Alekiboy!!! What kind of yields are you getting from your gals in the Great Hawaiian Sun? I can only imagine the flavors you must be enjoying from your environmentally perfect conditions!

Sonic Fly is really good smoke because it is complex and hits you in stages. The flavors get all your attention along with the beautiful aromas and then the Strong Cinderella 99 high shoots you up like a Rocket (hence the name Sonic Fly). Also, the high is intoxicating overcoming any other herb smoked before her.

A

Alekiboy

At the moment it is easily the highest yielder out of the 10+ strains my partner and I have growing between us.. This strain is one of the exceptions to the rule with respect to high yielders typically being that potent...
I have been perpetually cloning this one for since getting it from Mosca last october...
It roots in approximately 3-5 days.... another 2 weeks for vegging, put outside for another 4-5 weeks of flowering.
I typically end up with 2+ oz per plant in 8 weeks total time (clone to harvest) growing all year round... The smell is out of this world.. Super sticky.. Lots of resin on the scissors after trimming :)

Mosca I want to thank you for your exceptional effort. It is truly a unique creation that has found a permanent place in my collection despite my affinity for more indica dominant couch lock smoke.. Keep up the great work

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Very interesting strain...

Any idea when you will have more sonic fly at the farm mosca?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Lemonhoko,

Will check in with Logic.

Cheers,

A

Alekiboy

Aloha Mosca~
Are you entering the Sonic Fly in the HT Cup this Nov?
Just inquiring cause I think it's unique enough to challenge, strong enough to win :)

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Sonic Fly will be widely available Very soon! New crop nearly done... Look for Sonic Fly to be Mosca Seeds main entry next year in various Global Contests. Check it!

Proost!

Mosca

G

GG4LifeB

That right there sounds good..... wanna give that Sonic Fly and Xochi a try.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Large Buds

Grew my entire pack outdoors in a 45 gallon smart pot. I got 4 females all have huge buds, didn't have the best location, but for what they had they did great. They look more like the sf than the c99. Will try to get some pic's
smells awesome

mal

Top Bottom