Sonic Flys with flat stalks

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up farmers? I hope everyone is having a good holiday. I got some Sonic Flys that I`m running and a few of them have flat stalks. I got a seed pack of 10 from a collective. I got 4 females and flowered 3 of those 4 after taking cuts off off of them. None of the original 3 did this So I call them sf1 sf2 and sf3. The number 1 has these stalks that look like they were put in a vice but not all the sf1`s are doing this. What can cause this. The room is dialed in no issues there. temp 79,rh 55%, room is sealed with mini split constant 1500 ppm of co2 when lights are on of coarse I`m running these with some very hungry og 101`s and university hills og so I`ve been pushing the cal mag pretty hard and running tap water also. Using H@G 8.5ml ,calmag 7 ml ,sweet 5 ml,Roots Excel 1 ml,Nuts 5ml,2.5 ml hygrozyme,2ml technoflora vitamin b. I just flipped the lights. The ones with flat stalkes are alot shorter than their sisters. I`m not tripping on it at all I would just like to know what can cause this thanks heres some piks

Sf issue
Sf prob
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats a fucking trip - you didnt do any supercropping?

she looks like she can produce some beasters!

keep this thread updated man I wanna see how they finish

peace

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Sonic Flys

Hey whats up M.L. I have some beasties of this strain running right now. I only took pics of the lil trippers but I will post pics of the big girls tomorrow. I also have the original 3 55 days in right now I will post some picks of them real soon. Ya they look hella trippy thats forsure. I`m also running my own cross which looks to be amazing.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries bro.... have seen this before a few years back.....

2032.JPG

Flower just fine but a little wierd bud structure than normal...

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

wow thats a trip. The ones that are flat are alot smaller than the ones that are normal

9more
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Oh ya sorry M.L. I didnt answer your ? No man no super cropping done at all.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking great - that bubba looks sweet

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You may also be looking at a structural phenomenon called fasciation.
It happens when a growing point mutates from a round cluster of cells
into a line of cells or when an injury causes the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasciation

Latest posts

Top Bottom