Sorry that I havent posted for a while... mediical issues

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I suffered a massive heart attack Nov 13 and have been hospitalizes since then and for the next several weeks. I hope to male a full recovery but must wait until I regain strength befotr undergoing a quadruple bypass. I'll do my best to logon when possible and appreciate your understanding.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I suffered a massive heart attack Nov 13 and have been hospitalizes since then and for the next several weeks. I hope to male a full recovery but must wait until I regain strength befotr undergoing a quadruple bypass. I'll do my best to logon when possible and appreciate your understanding.
i knew something was up with you bro,how long do they want you to wait for the surgery?
i went in for a heart cath and walked out with a quadruple bypass,never even made it off gurney from heart cath,just woke up in icu with my chest split open,hate to hear you had the attack,i barley miss it thankful too,my thoughts be with you bro,hold in there you be ok,it wasnt really that bad,just the thought of it is,believe it or not i was in more pain from crushed disc in back and neck,i didnt even hardly feel the bypass surgery,my ribs are giving me a little problem but that my fault for trying to speed along with recovery,my biggest problem was all the meds they had me on ,trying to regulate them all kept me dizzy,but got it straightened up now ,i hope.
hang in there bro,you will feel like a new man when it all said and done,you can handle it,just do what they say and let all other out the window and you be fine,i hope for a speedy recovery my friend i really do

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

they originally said it was gallbladder issue but wasnt expected to survive. i did but need to wait another few weeks to trcover and learn to walk again. now its a waitin
Wow that's scary. I don't mean to be all sensitive but I sure in the fuck hope they giving some counseling. It's none of my business but just trying to be real about it. I'm not religious so I'm sending ya good vibes and some love brother.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

get some rest bro,hopfully they gave you some pain pills ,they didnt me and it been a tough ride,i couldnt spell for shit,it took me 30 min to write to aqua man 2 line sentence hahahah.
get some rest bro

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
i knew something was up with you bro,how long do they want you to wait for the surgery?
i went in for a heart cath and walked out with a quadruple bypass,never even made it off gurney from heart cath,just woke up in icu with my chest split open,hate to hear you had the attack,i barley miss it thankful too,my thoughts be with you bro,hold in there you be ok,it wasnt really that bad,just the thought of it is,believe it or not i was in more pain from crushed disc in back and neck,i didnt even hardly feel the bypass surgery,my ribs are giving me a little problem but that my fault for trying to speed along with recovery,my biggest problem was all the meds they had me on ,trying to regulate them all kept me dizzy,but got it straightened up now ,i hope.
hang in there bro,you will feel like a new man when it all said and done,you can handle it,just do what they say and let all other out the window and you be fine,i hope for a speedy recovery my friend i really do
There you go again scaring the crap out of me!
Get well jimster and I am hoping for a full recovery for you.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

total renal faikutr.
That can be rough. I was trained on peritoneal dialysis years ago. It's time consuming and depending on the amount is hours per day or other can be frustrating. But at least it's at home. I'm assuming you are on hemodialysis at the moment.

I can say it may take some time to get used to but its very manageable. I happy to say that the person I was trained on for has successfully undergone a transplant after almost 20 yrs of varying dialysis.

Get well brother and as tough as it is is stay positive. Will be thinking of you.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey brother glad you are doing better, hang in there and get well.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Prayers go out ! Stay strong glad ur able to log on! No stress ! Lol take care , happy ur with us!

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Kidneys are recovering somewhat and dialysis has been shortened to 2x per week. Even with my existing blockages my heart function has improved greatly. Even without the surgery yet, medications have improved my quality of life greatly. Every day I watch the sunrise... you never know when it will be the last one that you see. :)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Kidneys are recovering somewhat and dialysis has been shortened to 2x per week. Even with my existing blockages my heart function has improved greatly. Even without the surgery yet, medications have improved my quality of life greatly. Every day I watch the sunrise... you never know when it will be the last one that you see. :)
Positive vibes yr way brother! You got this! The road to recovery is in the mind set, and knowing you , I know you will be back to 100% very soon. Hope you have enough medicine to keep ya going. Cookies are the best in my experience for heart related issues. Cbd helps in higher doses for kidney functions, 300-400 milligrams per liter dose . My prayers with you my friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom