SoSer ..... Mr Mojo Uprising ......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks guys got several threads going and was updating this one to death but will transplant and update this asap .....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I think Oregon has the most 24 plants, 6 above 12 in rest babies but 24 oz of dried bud per patient ! With 4 patients I can carry a trunk load :) need a bigger car

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey brother, lookin very nice and healthy! Greatjob. And I hope you and the family have an AWESOME Christmas. Happy Holidays.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey brother, lookin very nice and healthy! Greatjob. And I hope you and the family have an AWESOME Christmas. Happy Holidays.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Quest

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think Oregon has the most 24 plants, 6 above 12 in rest babies but 24 oz of dried bud per patient ! With 4 patients I can carry a trunk load :) need a bigger car
24oz of dried weed for what time frame Dusa , that is a pound and a half .... ??
Quest
Same to you and yours Quest , hope your 2013 is a healthy happy one.... thanks for all the support my friends

soserthc1

soserthc1

Quest
Don't know how you managed to type the same message for times in 4 mins when it does not allow you but I like the fact that you had to be blasted ...... lol.... again Happy Holiday (political correct to not offend and Jewish people) to you and all my farm family.... I love this place ....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, dont know how that managed to happen bro. Tech error. ??? Sorry for cluttering up ur thread homie.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
No time frame Soser as long as they are a patient that means 4 patients x 1 1/2 Ib's = 6 pounds all the time. I am not sure who came up with that but I love them !!!!!!! Oregon OMMP laws

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
If it's hanging it's considered dryed:cool: Now let's get back to how it's hanging for you lol couldn't resist !

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lol, dont know how that managed to happen bro. Tech error. ??? Sorry for cluttering up ur thread homie.
i don't sweat shit like that bro it was obviously a tech error as it will not allow you to post the same thing with in five mins.....no worries

soserthc1

soserthc1

If it's hanging it's considered dryed:cool: Now let's get back to how it's hanging for you lol couldn't resist !
Now one more question Medusa (and i will let that how its hanging comment go as i am not to witty this morning) these laws that are in place are they in forced have you ever had someone at your grow checking to see you are abiding by the rules or is it just a guide line and not really followed thou with small 4 patient grows like yours but in the grand scheme of things 6 lbs for 4 patients in a lot , is there a limit on patients and do you pay a tax on patient sales and do they follow up with your patients , seems like entirely to much work for any state agency to have the man power to keep up with , especially considering the number of growers in Oregon.... oh and its hanging high and tight as usually , that why i married a virgin didn't want her to know , how big they actually can be , when we watch movies i just tell her they blow them up for the movie there not really that big.....lmao.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Never been visited they don't have the man power! on your honor. Because we can have 24 plants in flower most grow large trees so your getting perhaps a pound a plant ( I have not achieved this yet ) been busy getting new strains in gear. no tax your not suppose to make anything but paying for your grow so I keep all receipts and power bills.And perhaps I will have a chat with the wifey and teach her math !! I could send a ruler! lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Never been visited they don't have the man power! on your honor. Because we can have 24 plants in flower most grow large trees so your getting perhaps a pound a plant ( I have not achieved this yet ) been busy getting new strains in gear. no tax your not suppose to make anything but paying for your grow so I keep all receipts and power bills.And perhaps I will have a chat with the wifey and teach her math !! I could send a ruler! lol
make sure its a big ruler .....lol... omg i wanna move to Oregon like now , that is crazy insane , there is no way they believe that people are not making money .....i currently have 9 in flower and the stress has been ruining my high lately ..... damn this country needs to get on the same page or ........

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
How they get large grows is stacking caregiver cards no rules as far as how many patients you can have as a caregiver or multible addresses.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Looking good Soser! These plants are looking awesome, I love the smells I get from the stalks. Are your ladies showing pistils yet? It would be nice to see a picture for reference. I think mine are forming now..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good Soser! These plants are looking awesome, I love the smells I get from the stalks. Are your ladies showing pistils yet? It would be nice to see a picture for reference. I think mine are forming now..
not even in flower yet bro, waiting on space - still in qt. containers i'll put up some pictures soon thou and i'm gonna transplant them this weekend and there next up after a few more ARC clones .... i gotta swing thru your thread bro, been tough with hoildaze's

Top Bottom