soserthc1

soserthc1

peter tosh filling up on day 31
IMG 20121213 01693 1

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I like my women flashy Medusa ... really don't know but i think my feeding regime has shall i dare say seem to be dialed in , and sea green has really been a big part of my success lately , thou i am now as i type adding water to my bottle as she is empty and the hydro store has promised me he would have it and a new bulb for about a month now - gonna have to order online tomorrow as dude does not even return my calls anymore o well ......
No wonder you like me !:) Bummer about the store

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah hydro stores arent that reliable. i hear ya on that one man. that peter tosh is looking killer. got a pack of these as well.....very nice and shiny:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

do to my moving situation and the grow being located in my old rented house and not my newly purchased house , yesterday i finished up the one gdp leaner in this thread at old house , had to cut early day 49 but still got some purple nugs drying up at the old crib - will throw up pictures in a day or two and still have a beast of the fire leaner peter tosh to flower here , if uprising does not really show any interest in these threads anymore . I will add it to my new log that will start when my room is finalized and up and running .......PEACE

soserthc1

soserthc1

peter tosh gdp pheno cut way early at 49 but looks and smells awesome just took a beating on the yield got a fully vegged fire leaner thou waiting to hit new room...
IMG 20130222 02151

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

peter tosh gdp pheno cut way early at 49 but looks and smells awesome just took a beating on the yield got a fully vegged fire leaner thou waiting to hit new room... View attachment 297066
Looks so tastey! Bomb orange green contrast looks like it will have that lime lime healthy green after cure that orange is goin to give beautiful bag appeal like a green crack or something similar! Looks ripe for 49 days ya great job.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks so tastey! Bomb orange green contrast looks like it will have that lime lime healthy green after cure that orange is goin to give beautiful bag appeal like a green crack or something similar! Looks ripe for 49 days ya great job.
Thanks bro , i appreciate you following this entire thread and yes has them bright orange hairs that are prevalent in the 3 gdp (ken's strains ) but you would already know that as you have all three in the stable i believe ......peace soser

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nope I'm testing Uprising OG only... My #5 is orange maybe like yours but the rest are shade lighter and the lightest is like more on the light yellow ish side

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nope I'm testing Uprising OG only... My #5 is orange maybe like yours but the rest are shade lighter and the lightest is like more on the light yellow ish side
I meant the three GDP/REP strains are you not the person growing them or do I have you confused with 1 other person ?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Thanks bro , i appreciate you following this entire thread and yes has them bright orange hairs that are prevalent in the 3 gdp (ken's strains ) but you would already know that as you have all three in the stable i believe ......peace soser
Might have been me U were thinking of Soser. I have Bay11, Kens Kush, dropped GDP however. So yes the hairs do have that orangy look. I found I liked Kens Kush alot more than expected I would and I see a visual simularity there. DrB

soserthc1

soserthc1

Confused cuz I am only testing the uprising OG and I am not sure who else got the Peter Tosh
Might have been me U were thinking of Soser. I have Bay11, Kens Kush, dropped GDP however. So yes the hairs do have that orangy look. I found I liked Kens Kush alot more than expected I would and I see a visual simularity there. DrB
yes sir its you dr bud not caveman (my bad ) i get you two guys confused for some reason , Dr.B thanks .... Caveman - sorry bro....

Top Bottom