SoSer ..... Mr Mojo Uprising ......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

update , after 57hrs of germ here are the 3 girls (positive thinking) as seeds and off to there cups of royal gold /spag moss / - out of perlite o well .....
Seeds at 57 hrs
3   peter tosh planted 11 11

soserthc1

soserthc1

You can always sign TO and mcnabb lol
Actually the only time we contended was when we had TO say what you want about that idiot but he shows you what a dominating receiver can do .... look at the up and coming teams , they either have a smart qb or a dominating receiver..... I was in Dallas monday night when TO put on that clinic and we put a beat down on the boys ..... but this team does not stand a chance , we have one starter left on the o-line and two third stringers ..... Demarcus Ware is going to have a field day ..... but Romo sucks to , so should be a piss poor game all around with which ever team that makes the most mistakes losing.... and we sure do find a way to make mistakes .... actually at the point were i wanna see them lose foles play and Gruden coach this team next year and Gruden was quoated saying he thinks foles will be a good qb is this league.......good sign ....

Noob78

Noob78

Actually the only time we contended was when we had TO say what you want about that idiot but he shows you what a dominating receiver can do .... look at the up and coming teams , they either have a smart qb or a dominating receiver..... I was in Dallas monday night when TO put on that clinic and we put a beat down on the boys ..... but this team does not stand a chance , we have one starter left on the o-line and two third stringers ..... Demarcus Ware is going to have a field day ..... but Romo sucks to , so should be a piss poor game all around with which ever team that makes the most mistakes losing.... and we sure do find a way to make mistakes .... actually at the point were i wanna see them lose foles play and Gruden coach this team next year and Gruden was quoated saying he thinks foles will be a good qb is this league.......good sign ....
Ya you guys where tough then, Cowboys will always suck so you might have something to cheer about. Atleast you can smoke away your pain. Numb the loss some, I have the damn seachickens and colts come on but we are bout to show everybody that they don't want us in the playoffs.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ya you guys where tough then, Cowboys will always suck so you might have something to cheer about. Atleast you can smoke away your pain. Numb the loss some, I have the damn seachickens and colts come on but we are bout to show everybody that they don't want us in the playoffs.
Colts are no joke this year i REALLY like the looks of Andrew Luck gonna be a quality qb for a long time and there playing for there coach , who is currently in his second round of chemo , watch out for them colts hope they take out the broncos ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sounds like ya need to get another computer , up's to the advice about cut's
She is 15 and has a state of the art phone that has internet and every thing you could possible need on it. i will tell you if i made one mistake in raising these kids its spoiling them and they don't appreciate it, its the kids that have nothing that appreciate things. Don't know if you have kids Dusa but if you don't and are planning on it one day, DO NOT spoil them and if having more than one don't space them out by 7 yrs - mistake two.... ok enough parenting advice....good morning sister , hope all is well with you on this dreary monday morning.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
She is 15 and has a state of the art phone that has internet and every thing you could possible need on it. i will tell you if i made one mistake in raising these kids its spoiling them and they don't appreciate it, its the kids that have nothing that appreciate things. Don't know if you have kids Dusa but if you don't and are planning on it one day, DO NOT spoil them and if having more than one don't space them out by 7 yrs - mistake two.... ok enough parenting advice....good morning sister , hope all is well with you on this dreary monday morning.....
22 yr old boy only child nice young man was spoiled but 3rd grade took care of me had cancer he grew up quick 22 going on 40 just moved out 3 months ago miss him. He's a computer nerd miss his knowledge.

soserthc1

soserthc1

22 yr old boy only child nice young man was spoiled but 3rd grade took care of me had cancDer he grew up quick 22 going on 40 just moved out 3 months ago miss him. He's a computer nerd miss his knowledge.
Sorry to hear of the cancer but obviously you won the battle as it has been about 13 yrs , that is wonderful to have such a respectful young man ... props to you . and respect for him for being there for you at such a young age but its good to have them mature early , this way they have a better head on there shoulders when they are making educational decision's . I no i wish I had of realized how important education was when I was in school but I just wanted to get high and laid but getting married as a 18 yr old made me realize it was time to grow up and take care of the child i made, unfortunately my father never owned up to his responsibility but i believe that just made me more of a man to handle mine....... either way i have no regret's besides life is to short for them...... be well Dusa

Top Bottom