SoSer ..... Mr Mojo Uprising ......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

48 HRS -and all are up and above ground pictured below , peter tosh is uprising , i mistakenly deleted # 2 while trying to rename the picture but you get the idea all pretty uniform at this point ....
Peter 1
Peter 3
Group shot

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Cant you just throw him back as the qb coach or water boy or something .....PLEASE .....
You can always sign TO and mcnabb lol
Bwaaaahahahahahaaa.... He said water boy.;)
Sooo many threads getting by me! Congrats soserious. You're going to be a very busy man!
I know it was said before, but gotta say Peter Tosh is a killer strain name. Loves it. Looking forward to the ride.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Life has become for these peter toshes and life ends in my lungs..........
Man those are ready to gain momentum... Very nice!
Yes sir except we will have the two weeks or so for the root ball to gain momentum , but these seem very vigorous i think they will be fast growers but really gonna bush them out, I have been on the og train like most lately but i am missing my massive mango/ widow harvest yields but gotta keep on the cutting edge.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Mine are still in the bag... its been more then 24 hrs, ive had some 91 white fire seeds that took 5 days to pop tho so idk how long mine are gunna be
Well listen mine took 60 hrs but i usually put on fridge but with the temp change around here lately it was not warm enough after 48 hrs i switched to top of water heater and they were out in hours but let tails get a little longer, don't know what the current weather is in Vegas but try to get a little more heat or scoff them a little, thou shouldn't be needed ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Bwaaaahahahahahaaa.... He said water boy.;)
Sooo many threads getting by me! Congrats soserious. You're going to be a very busy man!
I know it was said before, but gotta say Peter Tosh is a killer strain name. Loves it. Looking forward to the ride.
They would probably waste all there time outs thou by the time he got his fat ass of the field oh, well my season and sunday's have been reduced to the curiosity of if Foles can play QB , thing he showed a little promise in his first unprepared play but the two mistakes he made were costly , this week should get a better read on him but i did also like his presence in the huddle seemed to take charge oh well we shall see...... thanks as always Goods

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Life has become for these peter toshes and life ends in my lungs..........
Yes sir except we will have the two weeks or so for the root ball to gain momentum , but these seem very vigorous i think they will be fast growers but really gonna bush them out, I have been on the og train like most lately but i am missing my massive mango/ widow harvest yields but gotta keep on the cutting edge.....
Man i still dont know what OG stands for but ill learn more with this Uprising opportunity.
I wanted to no about that stretch i usually dont like to mess with the plant to much from seed....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Man i still dont know what OG stands for but ill learn more with this Uprising opportunity.
I wanted to no about that stretch i usually dont like to mess with the plant to much from seed....
well og is either 1) ocean grown 2) over grown 3) oger's kush - all depends on who you ask ..... and to controll the stretch you wanna keep you plants as close to t'5 as possible and fim or top them at the 4-6 internode and fim and train the plant to be a bush, there are ton's of threads here with details on fimming, topping , lst ing (low stress training) and the once you hit flower you let your stretch go then but if allow your plants to just grow from the beginning to end with out doing any of the above , you could end up with 6 ft tall stretchy plants that will need tons of support , hope that helps.... this is what i do , peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

more listen pleasure this is what the peter toshes are rocking out to today , as you can tell i have a wide variety of musical taste and right songs also...........I prefer music that tells a story or a groovy beat that makes you get chills , if you never gotten chills from music you are not alive..... or had a concert in your head...... marijuana and music ......two of the finest things in life......

soserthc1

soserthc1

ya it does so this mind sound amatuer but is OG mostly sativa?
um no og is indica unless crossed with a sativa which happens rarely , haze is your sativa moniker and no question is a stupid question caveman if you don't no better to ask then know , then to not ask and not know, that is why were here, we all started somewhere bro......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

um no og is indica unless crossed with a sativa which happens rarely , haze is your sativa moniker and no question is a stupid question caveman if you don't no better to ask then know , then to not ask and not know, that is why were here, we all started somewhere bro......
well then why is all of it so stretchy and spacey internodes i mean in the veg it looks like a sativa with wider and less leaves though....it must have some sativa im guessing more than whats admitted to know cuz i know its hard to follow lineages from the begining i just dont have enough experience with pure sativas and pure indicas mostly hybrids im guessing

soserthc1

soserthc1

well then why is all of it so stretchy and spacey internodes i mean in the veg it looks like a sativa with wider and less leaves though....it must have some sativa im guessing more than whats admitted to know cuz i know its hard to follow lineages from the begining i just dont have enough experience with pure sativas and pure indicas mostly hybrids im guessing
Not to many people are running pure strains these days a pure sativa avg grow time is 14-16 weeks , people add strains to the og cuts making hybrids because most og strains are poor yielding even when stretchy you usually get smaller rock solid og fuel nugs and most are 60% indica 40% sativa but og is a indica in itself.... now i'm far from a expect with knowledge but i do try to soak in as much cannabis knowledge as i can but i am in unfriendly territory so most of my cannabis info comes from here or anything i can get my hands on to read...... as my wife would say i'm obsessed with it..........

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ah yes so you think the true og is 100% indica but people mostly have experience with their hybrids because people want high yeilders? and i agree about the pure strains bit, do many seed companies claim to have pure indicas do you know?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ah yes so you think the true og is 100% indica but people mostly have experience with their hybrids because people want high yeilders? and i agree about the pure strains bit, do many seed companies claim to have pure indicas do you know?
There is alot of seed companies with pure indica's as alot of pure indica's are fast , some as fast as 45 days, most have a indica line and a hybrid line very few offer many pure sativa's as previous stated most people do this in fear or by a plant count and really don't wanna wait 16weeks when they could grows 2 crops in that time k.o.s seeds offers alot of sativa's (the rev from skunk mags company) as he is a big sativa guy plus sativa's can be very fussy in doors and can reach 10ft tall indoors also, so most if growing a true sativa flip real fast ......hope that helps bro......also a og hybrids still will not yield as good as say a mango or blueberry but will yield more than just a straight og but a straight og will be powerful smoke.....

Top Bottom