SoSer ..... Mr Mojo Uprising ......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks never grew the fire og but leaves are looking like the gdp i did grow from what , i remember but that was my first grow , seems so long ago but was only about 5 years or so....
It's started younghimers :) I will help with the big words

soserthc1

soserthc1

Caveman there fake he uses them in all his post:D HeHe is it to early for a rum and coke? perhaps a little wacky:p
Your post was at 630 pm and your asking if its a little early , by my standards your about 61/2 hours late.... wait it's not summer so you are only a hour and half behind.....lol....

soserthc1

soserthc1

@caveman - yada yada can't reply or like the above post , so thank you caveman appreciate it.... and don't believe Dusa , you know how them women can get....lol....

soserthc1

soserthc1

update later today leaf's are starting to grow , rootball is beginning to take off , germed three all three doing well .....standing tall , one starting to look dif than other two ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey Soser what happened to ya too much turkey?
no i ate to much desert , lmao.... made brownie's with the clippings of my last three plants yesterday and ate one , started feeling nice , was watching the game just wipped out the computer and said let me eat another , mistake a half hour later i could not seethe tv anymore. I guess Alien and Bohdi clippings make brownies alot stronger than the brownie's i have made in the past. I literally thought i was going to be the first marijuana death recorded this year .....WOW WAS I BLASTED.... picture updates by tomorrow morning .... soon as i find a good fake one on the computer ......lol...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good soser, looks like a great start.
Thanks Jeezer , Hope you got that timer figured out today bro.... ill be up later to check your progress ....miss a day way behind again but need to get my home making chores done now.....lmao.... thanks bro appreciate the kind words , they are looking even better now....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
no i ate to much desert , lmao.... made brownie's with the clippings of my last three plants yesterday and ate one , started feeling nice , was watching the game just wipped out the computer and said let me eat another , mistake a half hour later i could not seethe tv anymore. I guess Alien and Bohdi clippings make brownies alot stronger than the brownie's i have made in the past. I literally thought i was going to be the first marijuana death recorded this year .....WOW WAS I BLASTED.... picture updates by tomorrow morning .... soon as i find a good fake one on the computer ......lol...
Hah wish I would of known would of messed with ya !

soserthc1

soserthc1

15 days out of dirt today for my three peter tosh's coming along nicely ......group shot
IMG 20121128 01525

Top Bottom