SoSer ..... Mr Mojo Uprising ......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

My beans came today and my Uprising show will be Peter Tosh , First I would like the rooted resistance team at uprising for considering me and I wish them all the luck in this wonderful field that we all love so much, I will be growing these beans in royal gold soil with additional organic ingredient's. I will be using primordial solutions Sea Green 1.5-.05-.4 as this product has allowed me to have the greenest leaves ever ..... well i'm dead tired tonight but wanted to at least get started. I will be germing between 5-8 beans tomorrow first thing in the morning and going from paper towel's into 1/3 soil 1/3 perlite 1/3 Canadian sphagnum peat moss and have had a 100% germination rate in the last 30 beans germed.... I will be showing Peter Tosh (ken's gdp * white og) Which is interesting to me as my very first grow was GDP and I have not grown a purple selection since and throw some white og in there and sounds like a winner. Well got alot of shows going on and just starting to germ these beans tomorrow but will be adding a new flower tent also in the future. These will be flowered in 5 gal containers , vegged for two month's and fimmed for as many tops as possible and grown under a 600 watt hps with a new bulb..... and they will be sharing the room with some girl scout cookies (forum cut) if they get hungry.......
Soser  mr mojo uprising

soserthc1

soserthc1

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn yo ..it wont let me watch the thread o_O
Need to scroll all the way up for watched threads and for numerous likes , took me awhile to figure it out also, don't like it but , still a work in progress and you can't please everyone i guess thanks for checking in bro, been good to rap with you lately .... peace soser
awesome score SoS1... pulling up a chair and gonna smoke a fat bowl....View attachment 266442
Thanks my bro, Evoke always around like me ,,, appreciate the continued support , ill be waiting for yours thou i did here you say in a few months .....rap soon be well..... peace soser
Here for the show Soser, good luck bro!
Thanks Sym appreciate you checking in always got 3 of stardawgs and 3 white chem / heri crosses coming up nicely should prob hit flower with these depending on sex .... Respect SoSEer

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

SOS1; Pulling up a chair for the show dude. Waiting for my testers as well. Peter Tosh sounds very interesting. I wish all the luck to Uprising as they move forward. Will be joining U soon with another Uprising post.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

nice!! expecting my package today, pretty stoked! that is some really nice packaging.... im stoked about all these gdp x's that have been released lately! glad to see you spreading your roots with the resistance!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow, I am taking back by all the likes I truly appreciate it and consider everyone here like my extended marijuana family. There is no other place I prefer to spend my free time then on this board and working in my garden. I congratulate and thank all those that are voting and changing laws , please continue this fight so we call all be free to grow a plant we all love so much without the fear on having your door kicked in. One day soon we will all be able to grow freely "the times they are a changing and eventually we will lose the stigma that marijuana is a gateway drug and it will be considered a person choice of doing what you like in the comfort of your own home as reasonable adults...... gotta alot going on currently so I chose to only germ 3 they were germed today at 915 est in paper towels with distilled water a splash of vitamin b and a splash of root enhancer...... here they are.... Respect to you all.....
Uprising germ

soserthc1

soserthc1

Im along for the ride.
welcome noob glad you could make it ....
btw that is one cool seed pack wrapper :D
yea, is pretty original and matches my blanket to.......
good luck will be watching to see how they turn out:rolleyes:
Thank Leaf don't believe we have ever spoken but welcome to the show and to the farm.... appreciate you stopping bye, we have ton's of great peep here at the farm.......
What up Soser! Congrats on the pickup and honor to be a tester. Glad to hear u scored GSC too. Tear it up boss! Im subbed for sure!!
Thats awesome they hooked up the T-shits! Peace!
Quest
Waiting on the GSC coming today , i'm like my cat starring out the window for hours.....thanks for you continued support my friend its greatly appreciated...
SOS1; Pulling up a chair for the show dude. Waiting for my testers as well. Peter Tosh sounds very interesting. I wish all the luck to Uprising as they move forward. Will be joining U soon with another Uprising post.
thanks drbud i will be sure to watch your work also bro ....good luck to you also and thats for tuning in ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

nice!! expecting my package today, pretty stoked! that is some really nice packaging.... im stoked about all these gdp x's that have been released lately! glad to see you spreading your roots with the resistance!!
Great glad to here you got some coming also , hope you enjoy what you get and i'll besure to check you out and nice use of the roots resistance slogan ..... respect SoSer

Top Bottom