SOSERious.... Rock Candy Grenade Escaped

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, I first wanna thank Alien for the killer genetic's he has bestowed on me. He is truly one of the many REAL people I have had the pleasure to meet on here and deserves all the good things that come his way nothing but the best to him and his future endevors. I prob should of held off on popping these beans as I could possible be moving in two months but being the addict I am - I popped a few to get started anyways

Welcome
soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome back Soser. Look forward to this. Be well.

outwest
thanks outwest and goo for jumping on so fast it truly means more than I can express the support I get from all you guys and girls .here they are in the cups tried to be a little creative with the cups and the legal warnings for cig's that are freely sold by are wonderful goverment that kill more people than almost anything and yet there are zero marijuana deaths a year....

Alien gear
A

Alien

Supporter
Soser! Glad to see you rocking some Alien beans. Very happy that we were able to take care of that quickly and get you on track.

I'll be tuned in watching...let me know if you need anything along the way bro!

Got your PM...responding now.

Cheers,
A

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soser! Glad to see you rocking some Alien beans. Very happy that we were able to take care of that quickly and get you on track.

I'll be tuned in watching...let me know if you need anything along the way bro!

Got your PM...responding now.

Cheers,
A

thank you very much bro.... I appreciate it, I will do them some justice for you A, .....Respect Soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok just a fast update well after a noob mistake and damping off all 5 of my seedling .... and a few mites still hanging around the veg room - I culled them well really had no choice but started up another round 7-25- first picture is the 3 alien rock candy second is the grenades 2 of 3 have popped but all are off to a good start 4 days in...... peace soser rock candy in cups .... grenades in plugs was unsure which way to go...

Img0001 07 29 2012
Img0002 07 29 2012
soserthc1

soserthc1

quick update as i just looked this morning the 3 rd grenades has just broke ground so we have 6 for 6 now...... thanks for the interest brotha motiv - you guys had me singing " put the lotion in the basket" all weekend my wife though i was nuts lmao......peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

outwest your the man - how do you keep up with all this stuff so fast - you manage to be in almost every thread - Respect soser ps thanks for being suck a cool dude and supporter it is truly appreciated ..... peace soser .........

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I have my eye on those grenades as well... 5 or so years ago I was getting the sweet and sour diesel on the regular when I was living in Montecito. Seriously addicting, the taste is so powerfully delicious... and the smoke is fucking potent, type of stuff where when you switch to something else you have to not smoke for a few days otherwise the other weed does nothing to you. Hopefully the grenades retain that super potent quality.

Take care homie

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have my eye on those grenades as well... 5 or so years ago I was getting the sweet and sour diesel on the regular when I was living in Montecito. Seriously addicting, the taste is so powerfully delicious... and the smoke is fucking potent, type of stuff where when you switch to something else you have to not smoke for a few days otherwise the other weed does nothing to you. Hopefully the grenades retain that super potent quality.

Take care homie
i hope so , cause i can never take a day off - well let me say a night off need to have my end of the day relax, chill, watch tv high, its a must ....thanks for stopping by NT.
Good luck on the new bean pop.. It sucks 2 hear about the death of the 1st set.. Oh well shit happens & u move on.. Good thing u didn't pop them all so if a issue happened u can make a come back..good move doggie..
yea , true goo but i can not pop alot with my living conditions currently but just signed the contract for the new crib with a monster size basement all ready with a somewhat hidden room in the back with a bunch shelf that i swear were built for clones and mom's and gonna close that baby up more , so you won't even know its there and pop a real big flower tent right in the middle... and still got 30 grenades and a bunch of other Alien goodies ....thanks for checking back brotha goo......peace soser
sub'd and gl on the run .
glad to have you cat daddy.....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
outwest your the man - how do you keep up with all this stuff so fast - you manage to be in almost every thread - Respect soser ps thanks for being suck a cool dude and supporter it is truly appreciated ..... peace soser .........

Likewise homie. I'm in between runs and doing some extermination. Garden is empty but the jars are full and I've got seed stock ready to pop. I'm gonna relax and let someone else do the work for the time being. I'll be back in action soon enough for sure.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Likewise homie. I'm in between runs and doing some extermination. Garden is empty but the jars are full and I've got seed stock ready to pop. I'm gonna relax and let someone else do the work for the time being. I'll be back in action soon enough for sure.

outwest
long as the jars are full your all good besides you need a break once in awile - as addictive as it is - it is time consuming and very stressful at times .. peace soser

Latest posts

Top Bottom