• Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 20121127 01511

IMG 20121127 01524
kendog000

kendog000

Chop chop chop, sticky fingers and fresh scissor hash, gotta love a harvest. I hear ya on the day today, down right miserable, rain snow wind, cold damp ass ugly weather. Oh yeah mang, i threw that thread up for the WS's in the coco section brother, so have at it if youd like to run urs theres along side, id be honored

Peace
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

Chop chop chop, sticky fingers and fresh scissor hash, gotta love a harvest. I hear ya on the day today, down right miserable, rain snow wind, cold damp ass ugly weather. Oh yeah mang, i threw that thread up for the WS's in the coco section brother, so have at it if youd like to run urs theres along side, id be honored

Peace
Ken
Damn don't know how or why this didn't pop up in my watched threads but yea ill throw a few on my pictures up from time to time , all three are really nice genetically strong plants.... ill swing by bro... put pictures up in the morning of the three girls ..... its my honor bro, respect soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

dried nug shots from this thread run..... i believe someone is going to do a smoke report for me , in a week or so but here is a shot first picture will be my ALIEN ROCK CANDY being this is a Alien thread but as i have stated before 2 went male late on me. But the one ARC is def a keeper after that we have snow leopard 2 3 4 in that order and 2 will be my keeper of these three ...... enjoy ....
IMG 20121204 01617

catdaddy

catdaddy

those looks, very good Sose. got to admit, i definitely see the difference between synthetics and organics.
here's my #2, hopefully, i can get some of the #3 back and ill post some photos of those as well before i passed them on to you. my apologies for the poor trim job.
IMG 2853   Copy
IMG 2824

IMG 2846   Copy

IMG 2851   Copy
IMG 2830   Copy 2
Lunchbox627

Lunchbox627

Had two plants I planted late at my shore home and went to close up this weekend now my regular home is 60 miles from my shore house and it has never got lower than 40 degree's here and that was only 1 night been averaging around 50 at nights, so I figured they would be fine. Well nope lost 90% of both plants but did manage about a 1/2 of zip of madness buds a few shots..... View attachment 262226View attachment 262227

DANG SOS lookin real nice

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah yeah Sos,. got that ARc of urs rockin and rollin. Im hopin mine shows some kill fowers in the end
Peace bro
Ken
She will be the extremely sour dub leaner , its a real unique sweet and sour taste , the most prevalent of any sour weed i have smoked , watch her threw some late male flowers at end of second run but never seeded just aired out some lower buds but she is special for sure ...... good luck bro... hope all is well with you and yours ..... peace

Top Bottom