sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey brother... nice little lab you have going... wanted to pick your brain on the sea green if you do not mind.... how are you using it? I will be running chow so I am trying to figure out the best way to keep cost and waste down when using it. Thanks.
I use 1 ml in veg every other watering/feeding and 2 ml in flower all the way till flush ..... per gallon , just posted some info on it and there phone number in the sea green thread as I believe you said your running a rez and i can't help there but i can say its worth every penny .....
IMG 20130320 02263

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

feedback , anyone would be great ............

Cool new thread, bro! I remember hearing that thought about using Agave, from someone... I can't seem to recall who it was, at the moment. I try to only use unsulfured molasses, though. I would love to hear the results of your experiment, if you choose to move forward with it. Good luck; either way it goes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dont know how i missed this one but you got my attention! I know its gonna be a great show or trilogy with all these genetics...
this will be my only running thread now as testing except for bodhi is done and he is getting updates else where , trying to make life a little simpler .... welcome brotha ....
Cool new thread, bro! I remember hearing that thought about using Agave, from someone... I can't seem to recall who it was, at the moment. I try to only use unsulfured molasses, though. I would love to hear the results of your experiment, if you choose to move forward with it. Good luck; either way it goes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I here you bro , i am using the blackstrap molasses but i am going to add some of the Agave anyways its organic and basically a sugar so can't see how it can hurt .... thanks for swinging by .... appreciate it..... peace SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

I germed these on 3-19 at 830 am they are Deadhead Og / Tahoe Alien and after 48 hrs only one was big enough to plant three had tails and one got a sand paper rub , so 3 more will be planted tomo and hopefully the other come out..... we shall see ......
1 of 5 48 hrs
Deadhead og   tahoe alien

soserthc1

soserthc1

GSC/ TAHOE ALIEN update well germed another 6 on 3/19 (have 1 above a month old ) well out of the 6 after 48 hrs 4 could be planted and the remaining two got the sand paper rub also ......

Check out the mutant seed he / she will be number 2 in future updates .......
4of6 48 hrs 3 22
Gsc 2 3 4 5
Mutant seed

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well its a fact that both of my male plants in the box are male as the giesel / app had balls this morning ...... BUT....

I noticed the giesel / Appalachian had the red/maroon stems that are usually an expression of Bodhi 's male snow lotus or so I was under the impression ??
Giesel app red
not the clearest picture but you can see red

soserthc1

soserthc1

Almost forgot outdoor 2013 .......already germed a pack of marigolds and so far 20/30 have tails and were planted in pots but must be brought in at night as still hovering around freezing at night ..... got a entire back and front to do at this new spot

Outdoor flowers
619ster

619ster

Hey I'm curious about the Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus F2? Did they come from the Arctic Fallout F1's (Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus)F1?

I actaully have 3 Arctic Fallout ladies vegging right now. Should have them flowering in a couple weeks. Have you seen the flowers from this strain at all?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey I'm curious about the Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus F2? Did they come from the Arctic Fallout F1's (Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus)F1?

I actaully have 3 Arctic Fallout ladies vegging right now. Should have them flowering in a couple weeks. Have you seen the flowers from this strain at all?
yes they are from Artic Fallouts f1's i believe and I have a picture in my pm's let me see about uploading it here... hold up...
Dang SOS that straw white is a problem
First post and i'm confused thinking you like the strawberry white there my friend , still got it but lets roll wit are plan if u wanna some straw white for head , your covered ...... peace SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

here she is with details .............. I ran a handful of the f2's outdoors and got some nice plants. 3 or 4 different pheno's. Some more Chemdog 91 some more Snow Lotus and some that had a little of both. The best ones I found had the redish purple stems. I have been told this is a Snow Lotus trait. Bud structure was more Chemdog 91. I did have one freak that looked all sativa? Here is a pic of my favorite from the f2's I grew.
Artic fallout f1 outdoors

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
My only input on the organic Agave is: yes it would be as helpful as another carb/sugar product.

How Much Sugar (Carb) is in Agave Nectar?:
The agave nectars I have seen in the stores near me have 4 grams of sugar per teaspoon, which is exactly the same as table sugar, corn syrup, or molasses. Since they are almost completely carbohydrate, the calories are also equivalent.
So, sounds like it comes down to price per gallon for your organic brix... What did you pay for that gallon(?) of Agave?
PB

soserthc1

soserthc1

My only input on the organic Agave is: yes it would be as helpful as another carb/sugar product.

How Much Sugar (Carb) is in Agave Nectar?:
The agave nectars I have seen in the stores near me have 4 grams of sugar per teaspoon, which is exactly the same as table sugar, corn syrup, or molasses. Since they are almost completely carbohydrate, the calories are also equivalent.
So, sounds like it comes down to price per gallon for your organic brix... What did you pay for that gallon(?) of Agave?
PB
My thoughts exactly thanks for the imput and i just grabbed it food shopping at walmart the other day , its only 11.5z and was like 2.99 no big investment but if it add a little more flavor or boost its worth it to me... just always looking for different stuff being growing is pretty much on my mind all the time..... lol....

Top Bottom