sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

" i'm a thief i'm a lire - there my church i sink in the choir ........ admire me , admire my home , admire my son - he's my clone....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok , never ran a auto flower and really never wanted to but this was a freebie , so i thought i just germ it and run it , thing is it got confused with the critical hog i believe and now i'm not sure ........what do you think picture 1 is what i believe to be auto white widow in 1/2 gal pot and picture 2 is a faster developed critical hog in a half of cup.........

wtf.......
Auto white widow or critical hog
Critical hog hum

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well being I don't have much activity on this thread as far as other's chiming in , Which is fine as it basically a log for me to look into and see progress instead off paper books all over the place.....

And in the event I start breeding my work will be posted here , so people know time was put into what ever comes of my marijuana growing/breeding endeavors ..... I chopped the males into stems and put them in the male box and will wait for pollen to fall..... Giesel seems fine and should drop a descent amount of pollen ... green lotus well seems chopped a little early and not really the stud male the the giesel was .... both were cloned but thinking only Giesel - Appalachian will stick around

Here are both in the glass jars with foil under to catch pollen ......
Giesel   app
Green lotus

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok issue ....... i am now working in a closed room and there currently is no air besides fan ...... meaning no intake or exchange feeding in .....

And some plants seem to be wilting , while some are fine ..... slightly confused .....look at the bottom of one plant and see if any ideas what is causing it...... i flushed the few bad ones today .... see if that helps ......
IMG 20130327 02335
IMG 20130327 02334
plant to far right is the worst as u can tell ..... she was cut back and flushed we shall see...... added lime yesterday or day before .... thinking i took the ph way out of range

soserthc1

soserthc1

LeSalle at 1017 - can't wait ........plus my first dabs also but i think i'll wait till half time 73% thc ..........well lets say i am beyond excited...................

OK. outdoor 2013 ...... up now ........planted today as these can tolerate temps of -35 ......lol... don;t think I can but these plants can........
Grapes
Blueberries
Blackberries

soserthc1

soserthc1

blackberries - blueberries- grapes ........all together now and the first planted outside to date ,
All 3 planted
would love to be able to put cannabis out there but.......Cant damn it....... and the next time you see them that grass will be green and all the weeds under the wood will be gone....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Germed these today ..............first up pansys...... um need to bring in my other plants , as of now i am planting these and above reg flowers into pots and giving them sun at day .......its 46degree's now but gets around freezing at night still..... so i'll snap spme pictures of Above flowers progress............ but here is what is being germed today....

Well i didn't think the stick marigolds would germ but they did but as you look at some of these minuter seeds - if u can call them that will sprout tails but i'm sure they will........

look at the coleus & aubria's they are small small seeds........interesting ......
Aubrias
Coleus
Sweat peas
Pansys
now the sweet pea's are seeds look like my purple skunk beans from Jamaica

catdaddy

catdaddy

Well being I don't have much activity on this thread as far as other's chiming in , Which is fine as it basically a log for me to look into and see progress instead off paper books all over the place.....

And in the event I start breeding my work will be posted here , so people know time was put into what ever comes of my marijuana growing/breeding endeavors ..... I chopped the males into stems and put them in the male box and will wait for pollen to fall..... Giesel seems fine and should drop a descent amount of pollen ... green lotus well seems chopped a little early and not really the stud male the the giesel was .... both were cloned but thinking only Giesel - Appalachian will stick around

Here are both in the glass jars with foil under to catch pollen ......View attachment 301534View attachment 301535
curious to see how that method of collecting pollen works out for you. i've tried collecting pollen once, but after watching the males 10 days in bloom didn't drop no pollen, i scrap them.

soserthc1

soserthc1

curious to see how that method of collecting pollen works out for you. i've tried collecting pollen once, but after watching the males 10 days in bloom didn't drop no pollen, i scrap them.
yeah , i have quit several times as i pulled them to fast but have collected and made seeds twice , requires alittle patients if you don't pull at the right time , which was what i was trying to get a response on ...... thinking the g/a is gonna drop a good amount but think i picked the green lotus to soon . We shall see...... i'll keep ya updated ......peace

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah , i have quit several times as i pulled them to fast but have collected and made seeds twice , requires alittle patients if you don't pull at the right time , which was what i was trying to get a response on ...... thinking the g/a is gonna drop a good amount but think i picked the green lotus to soon . We shall see...... i'll keep ya updated ......peace
okay, so that's how it's done. at the time, i thought once the balls started stacking, that was the time to pick them.
tbh, im not into making seeds, but do like the idea of making f2's to spread around to those that wasn't lucky enough to snag something they want at the time, so one of these days i might give it another go. hopefully it'll be before i deplete what i have now.

soserthc1

soserthc1

okay, so that's how it's done. at the time, i thought once the balls started stacking, that was the time to pick them.
tbh, im not into making seeds, but do like the idea of making f2's to spread around to those that wasn't lucky enough to snag something they want at the time, so one of these days i might give it another go. hopefully it'll be before i deplete what i have now.
dude it would take you over 100 yrs to deplete the beans that u throw up here , let alone the all the others but yes spreading f2's is a great idea.....

catdaddy

catdaddy

dude it would take you over 100 yrs to deplete the beans that u throw up here , let alone the all the others but yes spreading f2's is a great idea.....
lol. seriously, whether some believe it or not, them shits are going to be grown out very soon. tbh, i am not too fond of shit just sitting. once i get a couple of others on board of what i am trying to do, you're going to be surprise how fast them packs diminish.

420alldaze

420alldaze

lookin good brother, not too sure about the pollen. hope you get a good amount. sounds like it would be amazing smoke. outdoors looks to be a nice spot for them. very nice

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

@619 u collect pollen , i remember you reading collect pollen in shot glasses , my question to you is when do you cut them and what light cycle do you put them under in the shot glass after you cut them ...... appreciate it .... peace SoSer
I collect pollen as well I usually wait until a pod opens up then cut the branch and place it in a cup with a lid to catch the pollen.

If the pods are big enough snip them let them dry and sift them thru a coffee strainer you should be able to get some pollen that way

soserthc1

soserthc1

I collect pollen as well I usually wait until a pod opens up then cut the branch and place it in a cup with a lid to catch the pollen.

If the pods are big enough snip them let them dry and sift them thru a coffee strainer you should be able to get some pollen that way
thanks bro that is exactly what i'm doing wrong , i am getting nervous about pollenation and cutting them to early ... good stuff ... thanks .....peace

Top Bottom