sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well peace out my good people gonna go get toasty after dinner ......not only can i grow but i can cook also ..... dinner at soserthc1 um i hate spinach :bored:
IMG 0018
IMG 0020

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Some boring veg pictures first up my first Jaws popping had to fem trainwrecks that I swapped some gear for and been debating them for a minute , well there popped and up now - also have event horizon , and limey monster , kinda thinking about popping the limey monsters also View attachment 396653no room in the clone cup holder as you can tell , there almost finished up so the remaining non keepers will be tossed outside somewhere

Awww yeeeeea @soserthc1 you gunna be in for a nice treat with them fem Trainwecks glad to see them born and takin off cant wait to see you make them girls shine playa, i swear i still remember back in the day when i was like 17 and i took a hit some some Twrek dat felt like you took a kik to the face lol when inhale and exhaled dat shit was potent.a few months back i was smoking on some kandy kush from DNA Genetics seed its Og kush X Trainwrek (T4) = kandy kush and i must say its hella candy tasting cotton candy but with out the cotton lol if that make sence and its a nice taste but it prefer me some real heavy hitting properly grown trainwreck if i had to pick between the two.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awww yeeeeea @soserthc1 you gunna be in for a nice treat with them fem Trainwecks glad to see them born and takin off cant wait to see you make them girls shine playa, i swear i still remember back in the day when i was like 17 and i took a hit some some Twrek dat felt like you took a kik to the face lol when inhale and exhaled dat shit was potent.a few months back i was smoking on some kandy kush from DNA Genetics seed its Og kush X Trainwrek (T4) = kandy kush and i must say its hella candy tasting cotton candy but with out the cotton lol if that make sence and its a nice taste but it prefer me some real heavy hitting properly grown trainwreck if i had to pick between the two.
Whats good my friend thanks for swinging thru and good to hear as thou I prefer to have a little of both (sat/ind) give me a nice smash to the head if i hadda choose especially in the day of dabs potent weed really needs to be potent :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Your picture's turned out spectacular! the more you do it the better u get... plants are nice also... be surprised if that reveg's not good leaves left... just got threw reveging some plants left bottom buds on .back in 18...to 24 hr veg 1 month back to normal...Dinner looks good also ...M
Yea the more i play with the camera the luckier I get and a good shot pops in now and then but the camera game still needs some work but hey is what it is ..and the reveg um.... well not really worried about it but you or should i say i am surprised every day by the vigor of plant life so ya never know but not real sure if i even want a clone of it , i'll know in a day or two when this dries up
Is the top pic a piaster? I like the bud formation looks tropical and fantastic pic!
Yea that is pisaster 8 almost just chopped her but gonna hold off till later in week and yep that was a lucky shot thanks girly ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well was gonna hang the internet up but ..........

Well after a second run and not keeping a clone , I was gonna reveg this plant but decided not to and toss it .... looked at these pictures and am kinda regretting not keeping it but was tough to get dense nugs ..... this is a insanely orange / funk smell its open curing now and the smell is uncontrollable ..... on to other things
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0009

soserthc1

soserthc1

Was gifted a skywalker og cut from good dude ....... much appreciate you offering as it has me really hyped to grow , may you be blessed in return ..... Well I here about 2 different skywalkers any ideas on this one , I would ask in the thread but rarely am i cool :rolleyes: enough to even get a response there

god i love the look of these leaves
IMG 0013
IMG 0015

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ the above plants main cola has been cloned and is waiting for roots as that girl is going to work ......

what going on here ,,,,, just planted 10 herijuana seeds from @Motarebel and really wanna find a nice male to cross to some girls i have. Got 6 of 10 to pop but 1b lost its shell but i planted it anyway also planted the 4 unpopped beans in 1 container in 4 corners hopefully we get at least 6-7 to look thru .....much appreciate ^^^

chopped Ultra ALIEN 9 Last week a few shots ......numbers 7 and 1 coming up
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0007

soserthc1

soserthc1

@JAWS both are a living brother - pictures are a minute old (ah shit that right your having that operation - hope all is well ) here is your 2 little train wrecks both have doubled in size and there female ;)

got a shit ton more of updates but time for FLYERS hockey
IMG 0023

soserthc1

soserthc1

oh pirates yes they rob I - stole I from the merchants ships ......

mom - arc s1 sour dub phenol
father - hells angel og
Photo

soserthc1

soserthc1

Um chopped pisaster (optimus prime 5) 206 g wet with 3 main cola comprising 151g of the entire weight at 62 days no larf what so ever at 62 got 1 more in there on day 64 gonna run that 70 to get a expression of 8-9-10 weeks (also a pisaster 11 on day 24 not topped forgot how nice plants look when left alone , need some beds in my life as soon as i can gather up some tk or obama or irene or the white to go with the 2-3 elites i'm holding

Pisaster 5
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0004
IMG 0007

soserthc1

soserthc1

first time growing some @Karma Genetics got 2 reg Jack Cheddars along with a shit ton of good ATB freebie gear from a awesome professor ;) I had the pleasure to rap with and I popped these along with the Original Haze & Lambsbreath or bread hell this has always confused me just wanna of those things .....haha and actually quite please with the keeper both were female from reg stock and both jumped out the gate as bunk but being the stubborn mfer I am when it comes to tossing shit the better of the two was abused in a cup to long and super cropped to death and has hit flower swinging
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0004

Top Bottom